Day Fifteen

Donald Trump's POV
Every time I posted a new chapter on wattpad, I either couldn't see it or only seen a paragraph on it. I added it to the list of things I needed to get rid of to make wattpad great again. I had to log on to my super secret main account to see if it updated properly, it did, but it took so much work.
I updated one last chapter on one of my most popular books and entered it into the wattys 2016, but I wasn't thinking about it much. I was thinking about how Jared and Pepe were plotting to kill me. When?
I tiptoed into the kitchen and hid underneath the sink. Soon I saw Pepe followed by Jared threw the crack and they looked around to make sure I wasn't around. Idiots. I decided to record the whole thing.
As soon as I pressed play on my camera, they started talking in a low voice, but I still heard every word they said.
"When am I killing Trump?" Jared.
"As soon as possible after he wins the wattys, I know a guy who works on wattpad staff who can rig his shitty ass book to win."
"Then what?"
"We'll expose him as the cheating pig he is."
"I'm glad I teamed up with you Pepe." I heard a few seconds of shuffling around and silence.
"Me too Jared. Your services will be doing Wattpad a saviour."
They walked away then, off to buy knives and I just laughed and laughed.
I thought I was dumb.
But they are even dumber (shocking.)