Day Six

Donald Trump's POV
This morning when I woke up from my beauty sleep I cried because I remembered that My Chemical Romance was still not back together yet. I walked into my kitchen clutching all my band merch with tears still running down my eyes. "What's wrong?" Jared asked as he fried the dank pieces of bacon for my breakfast.
"I'M NOT OKAY (I PROMISE)" I yelled as Jared muttered an uh oh as i turned my cd player all the way up.
"REMEMBER ALL THE DIRTY LOOKS THE PHOTOGRAPHS YOUR BOYFRIEND TOOK-"
"IF YOU STOP SINGING RIGHT NOW I WILL MAKE YOU GERARD WAY PANCAKES" Jared screamed over the music. "YOUR VOICE MAKES MY EARS BLEED"
"OKAY OKAY (I PROMISE) I'LL STOP MY SINGING NOW MAKE ME MORE FOOD YOU BITCH!!!"
Jared turned back to the stove and I walked back into the room to grab my dank motha foken cell phone. My phone blew up instantly with people going crazy over the wattys 2016. Suddenly I had a great idea.
"JARED CANCEL THE TRUMP RALLY IM DROPPING OUT OF THE ELECTION TO WIN THE WATTYS 2016 AND MAKE WATTPAD GREAT AGAIN!!!"
One thing for certain, I knew this was way important than being possibly president of The United States ( so lame) and that was the last thing I thought of before I got wasted off my ass.