Day Sixteen

Donald Trump's POV
I cried into my hands when I heard the news, Andy Biersack had gotten married. She didn't even have the lovely face like I have! Oh well, Andy knew his heart belonged to me, but he married that bitch instead.
I was sitting down at my desk for hours writing a Brendon Urie fic for my friend Serra. I had just gotten to the weird erotic smut part when Jared came running in.
"Trump Pepe passed out from the dankness of your last chapter! We need to call the ambulance now!" Jared screamed.
"Just pour some of her grandmother's special lemonade on her face, maybe she'll swallow some of that dankness and wake up from excitement. I don't have the money for that right now, my father just loaned me another million dollars and I want to spend it all on the book." I sighed.
"Pleease?" Jared cried.
"Fine." I sled a hundred bucks across the table and he called the ambulance. "But the book will only be thirty chapters now instead of fifty."
"Its such a good book about your experience on some writing site or whatever. Your fans are going to be sad." Jared frowned.
"Well they're gonna be even sadder in chapter twenty when-"
"NO SPOILERS TRUMP IT WILL MAKE THE READERS ANGRY" Jared screamed and smashed his guitar in Trump's face.
"Okay okay fine. No spoilers. Just go call the ambulance now please and get the hell away from me." I sighed.
Part of me doesn't want to believe he would actually kill me.