Chapter 2

“No, of course not, William”, I was in a prestigious restaurant along the city having wonderful lunch with my very special friend, William Wilmington.

“But you found it amusing”, he had been plaguing me with the movie we saw last Friday. Fifty Shades of Grey. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we were arguing about that …movie. Very matured wasn’t it? Saying we were in a public.

“Only because I really love Jamie Dornan and his character, C.T. Grey”, well, the movie was nothing  I expected when I heard the book was going to hit the big screen. I was expecting more because I had read the three books of it and I was entirely smitten by its every page. And the movie did not do justice for it. How disappointing!

“you once said I resemble him. So, you love me now?”, his eyes glimmer against the rays of the sun passing through the window beside us. This was one of the finest things that made my boring life happy.

His hand moved forward and touched mine. It was warm and soft and it felt good. I smiled at him and was about to say something when suddenly red stained his formal suit.

“What the----“.

“Ooops… manners my fellow. You are in front of a lady. You shouldn’t cuss. Be a gentle man”, standing arrogantly at the side of our table was none other than, Sebastian Lord. He was smiling down at William but there was a hint of another emotion in there though I can’t word it out.

I wasn’t able to say something now. What was he doing here?

He turned to look at me. “Hey there, love”, I gasped at how hard his voice was. What’s with him?

“Who are you?”, William was now standing and he glowered at the man who interrupted us.

“Mr. Wilmington, I am Sebastian Lord. Nice meeting you”, he offered his hand to Will. They shook hands but it was quite firmer than a normal one.

“I’ve heard things about you”, Will threw a glance at me giving me a meaningful one.

“You do? Well, I guess you heard how I was when I am a little off with my self?”, it sounded like a threat. How noble!

Confusion invaded my friend’s face. “I am not sure what you are talking about”, but he managed to regain his self very quickly.

“You don’t? I guess I have to show you”, the tension between them was getting heavier and our scene was starting to draw the attention of the people inside that place.

“What are you doing here, Bash?”, I couldn’t stop myself from calling him using the name I used to call him with. I used to love calling him with that name but now, it sounded weird.

His interest was on me again. “I missed that name, love”.

He deliberately made his voice seductive at the presence of my date.

“I am so happy to see you, too”, I nearly spat words at him. Why was he doing this?

He leaned at the table so his face was an inch before mine.

“I wanted to see you so here I am. I am glad you are happy”, he gritted his whisper to me.

I wanted to run away from him. Far far away.

“You  are not going to escape me twice, love. Enjoy this for now.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Weeks after the incident,the least... well, I mean the most unexpected thing I did not envisioned in my life was to see a devil in my morning table when I woke up. It was seven in the morning and I had already set my mind on the schedule ahead given to me by my assistant last week.