Chapter 17

Trisha's POV

"You have to please me, baby. So damn pleased", he whispered.

My eyes flew open when he said that I have to actually please him for him to allow me to meet William. My body surged from both excitement and unwillingness. A hand traveled up to my leg pushing my skirt a little higher smoothing the skin exposed with his rough hands. It felt so good.

"Please", I sighed. And I honestly did not know what I was begging about. Was it for his touch for my aching core or for his condition to please him which would appear that I did it literally?

He chuckled against the soft spot near my collarbones, "Is that how you will please me? You can do better than saying that, love".

He pinched me on my inner thigh and that earned a shriek from me. I intended to raise myself from him but he held me in place pushing me down against his bulging hardness.

I wanted to touch it so badly but I wanted power over him. I set myself with my resolve to control him. I wanted to pleasure and torture him the same way he did to me or much more.

"You want to be pleased?", I seductively bat my lashed on him and put my hands on his shoulders. I moved my legs over his and straddled him and I felt him more under me.

I run my fingers through his hair testing the softness and stillness of it under my fingertips.

"I could please you in many ways, darling", I whispered on his ear planting a soft kiss on his earlobe and decided to let him taste the sweet torment he did. I was that generous.

I run my nose on the length of his neck from under his ear down to his shoulder blades, inhaling the masculine scent of his cologne mixed with his natural one. I showered it with the same amount of kisses, light and soft and sweet leaving tint of lipstick on his skin.

"You smell so good, darling", I said and continued planting the torturous sensual press of my lips on his sensitive skin but this time, I sucked on it. He moaned with pleasure.

He let out a gasp when my tongue rolled down its path to him.

"And you taste good, too". I felt his hands on my hips tightening their hold.

"Fuck", he growled when I started grinding myself against him. He was just sitting there with eyes closed and jaws clenching. His nose flared as he was trying to control himself, but I wanted that control gone.

"You're hard, baby", I slowed down my pace on him. He grabbed my ass and I knew he wanted me to regain my swiftness.

I studied his face. His brows furrowed with me disallowing him of his want.

"Trisha!", his voice rumbled louder this time and I was loving the look on his face. Angry and full of desire.

"Yes, darling?", I smiled at him triumphantly. The stiffness of his body was enough for me to know that he wanted more.

"Trisha..", this time, I hinted a desperation and my smile broke wider.

"What do you want, baby?" I cooed and rested my hands on his chest when he leaned more on the seat.

"You know what I want"

"Hm?"

"Faster", his voice ragged. And with that, I obeyed. I ground at him faster and to make it more interesting, I pressed myself at him harder.

"Fuck!", he shouted and his upper body was now heaving powerfully. His hips started to move, too, creating a greater friction between us. Clothes were not enough to prevent us from feeling one another. Him, hard and big and me, soft and very wet. I matched his breathing and bit my lip to avoid moaning in pleasure so loud.

His office was fully air conditioned but we were sweating and wetting ourselves. The aching on my core intensified and I forgot taking control for all I wanted now was to bury him inside of me.

Deep, hard and fast.

But in a matter of second he flipped us and I was under him. I looked at him shocked and he was still breathing too hard and he was towering over me. I was about to hold myself up to sit properly but he tugged on my ankle and what happened next sent me to overdrive.

He brought his hands creeping under my skirt and stopped just above my underwear. He leaned on his elbow atop my head leaving his face inches from me. I swallowed my gasps and moans when he rubbed me down there because he kissed me hard.

He kissed me with urgency and possessiveness and lust and primal urges.

He kissed me until we were out of breath like two lovers drowned on the warm summer water of the lake.
"I want you", he said. He continued rubbing me and I whimpered. He kissed my cheeks and I arched my back to give him more access when he focused on my throat.

"I want you", he repeated, licking and sucking my skin. I gripped the side of the sofa seat to contain wield of passion. Then he kissed me again with such fervor. His tongue explored the insides of my mouth tasting every corner possibly hidden and I kissed him back attacking him with the same intensity.

But this was not the way you can imagine horny teenagers make out. We took our time. We made this slow and sure and delicious.

And as possible as it can be, he took the kiss deeper holding my head angled on his desire with his hands planted on the roots of my head.

"Whoa!!!", a loud scandalous familiar voice cut the moment of heated passion.

Sebastian sharply looked at the man who dared to enter and disturbed us. He looked murderous and I saw the man held his hand in surrender and shock was evident on him. I tried to hide myself on the largeness of the sofa but it was no help. Shame crept up to me and I blushed furiously.

"OUT!!!", Sebastian yelled baring his thunderous anger rolling off of his sleeves. I heard footsteps hurriedly step out of the room and the door shut with a bang.

I held my face on my hands and sat properly.

The silence of the room was evident except for the worn out breaths we had.

I put my hands down on my lap and looked at him. He was still leaning towards me with his arms supporting his weight.

He took one final deep breath and gazed back at me. He held my face between his palms and kissed me softly but long on the lips before he said, "Fix yourself, love before we have our lunch together".

His voice now void of any emotion.
He stood up and led me to his personal room inside the office with complete necessities. I went to the bathroom and fixed myself as he said.

As I studied myself on the mirror, with flushed face, swollen lips and messy hair, certainly, I appeared ravished, I remember the embarrassing moment that happened.

Kurt Frederik Clinton caught me almost having sex with Sebastian Lord in an office.

I wanted to die!