Teaser for Chapter 39

I'm still on the verge of thinking what will and have to happen on this part...

Maybe it'll go like this...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
He looked at me with his teasing eyes and smirk. I gulped and he worded out the thing he had on mind.

"Since I can't have a fucking shower," he trailed his eyes on his own body resting on the bed, "you have to wash me. Wipe my body with a damn cloth, from here, " pointing on his lickable throat, "and here, " his muscular chest, "here", hiding delicious abs, " to here", his last words became husky and seductive as his tone became more playful and fingers travelled down to... To... The part which made me gulped even more. I gulped like a fish wanting some water for my drying throat.. I gulped to somehow prevent myself from wanting a taste of that... Of that... P-part...

Gulped...

"YOU have to do this Trisha...", I almost moan on his voice and from the anticipation of touching his body, letting my eyes feast on the sight of him.

" I-I-I... ", what should I say?!

" Come on, love. I feel stinking...", his eyes never turned away from my own and I could feel the intensity of it... Of him...

"B-But---"

"Get that towel, love"

Oh please help me, God!

++++++++++++++++++++

I miss the teasing and steamy passion between them... So who wants a steamy session from this two?