teaser...Chapter 48 (part 2)

"You have to talk to him!!! And you are going to talk to him... Please...", my lips trembled not knowing what to do.

Silence filled around us for a minute or two.

" I c-can't", I barely whispered.

The thought of seeing and being in the presence of Weston sent unpleasant shivers throughout my being. I placed a hand on my chest, fisting the clothing I had.

"He just wanted to talk to you", Talon stood, eyes blazing with determination.

" You have to understand him before he destroy himself completely. I know this is way too much to ask, but... But just hear me out first and please help him", the look swimming on his eyes got my heart melting every second.

I thought of the happy days I had shared with Weston...

Those days that I was truly happy with him. And I knew I owe him something in the least. He was once the source of my happiness and became my world.

"Just listen to what I have to say. Things people do not know about him or why he became what and who he is now. You can't just blame it all on him"

And I knew it was true. I never completely knew Weston before we met. He always avoided the topic.

"O---", taking a deep breathe, I finally decided, " Okay..."

***************
Give me a hundred comment down here and I'll post the complete version of this part. My mind and my hand are demanding your encouragement and opinions of what's going to happen to this bit of info about the next update dearest readers :)