Snik Pik for Chapter 36

"You fucking bastard!", I hissed at him calling all my self-control as to not punch him right on the face, kick him and squeeze his heart out of his chest.

His fucking smiling face was looking good for some cuts and blood.

He tapped me on the shoulder, " Ahhhh... I really miss those soft lips, warm tongue, sweet body nakedly wrapped around mine", my breath hitched, fists curled up and I could feel a sticky thick texture on my palms. Blood.

"Shut. Up.", my words was barely understood as I clamped my teeth together restraining myself from cutting his life off. My body shook from the fury that was raging inside of me...

All I could see was red.

And he laughed evilly making my ears bleed. I wanted him to bleed.

" I kissed her many times that I could count. WE KISSED MANY TIMES WE COULD COUNT... And touched her to places you might never been to. So sweet and so ready for me and---", with these, every hell broke loose and I lost my self control I've been trying to master for years launching at him.

And I was so sure of one thing:

THIS BASTARD IS GOING TO DIE THIS TIME!!!

++++++(((((((((
Oh no! Will finally throw out all the pretensions and go right for the kill? Whose side are you on? Fight!!!