Chapter 51-- Sebastian's POV (teaser)

"You have to tell her, Seb", I was gripping the sink tightly to let the pain in my head pass. Kurt saw me silently writhing and gasping in pain inside my bathroom when he chose to barge in without any announcement.

He had been lecturing me about how I'm making things worse by my stupid decisions.

" I can't", I gritted my teeth as another stab in my head intensified the pain.

"She already knows something is wrong with you. She can see the signs but just can't pinpoint anything but sooner or later, she'll know"

"Well she can't! I will not let her know anything about... About this!", I snapped at him glaring at his direction but he did not seemed to be fazed about the death stare I was throwing at him.

He sighed deeply.

"Just tell her, man"

"No,"

"Why?"

"Just because...,"

"Sebastian..."

"Just fucking no! She'll leave if she knows", just the thought of her leaving me again squeezed my heart painfully and I couldn't breathe.

" Given the fact that you are the one who's sick and should be in a surgery means that you have the higher possibility of leaving her without doing anything but stick with your idiotic decisions"

"I am not leaving her", I growled lowly, the pain in my head decreasing, thanks to the medication I took.

" It will probably happen if--"

"I will not fucking leave her! Not now. Not ever. And I... this stupid bleeding inside my brain will not even make me. If I show any weakness in front of her, she'll leave. Why?... because that's what happened five years ago and I will never make the same mistake again", I walked out of the bathroom door to my bedroom grabbing casual clothes on my closet.

" Think about it"

"I. Will. Never. Leave. Her. Side. I am not going to die and we will be together for real this time", I slammed the closet burning another determined thought of being with my wife, my Trisha, forever...

************
Just a glimpse of Sebastian's POV for the next update...

I caught a cold, so, yeah, can't write an update but I'll make it up to you guys soon enough....