Chapter 13

"William!", I screamed his name and almost run to attend to him but an arm wrapped around my waist and hoisted me up.

"Let go, you, brute!", I kicked and thrashed about against him but he would not let any of it be done with success. My friend was on the ground sat up holding his mouth and now I can see blood flowing from the corner of it. I felt dread crept up on me because he was hurt and that was clearly because of me. I held onto the arm on my waist trying to peel it off me but it was too strong with those well defined muscles.

"Let go!", he loosened his hold ad I thought that was my chance to escape but he pushed me behind him.

"What the hell?", I heard William said and his face cringed in pan when he touched the cut on his lip.

"Yeah, what the hell you were touching her!", Sebastian was about to make a move and throw another good punch but I gripped his shirt with best I could to stop him.

Thankfully, he did stopped but I could visibly see his hands fisted solidly and they were shaking in anger.
Staggered a little when he stood up, still holding his face, William faced Sebastian with the same intense rage he especially reserved for him.

"Yeah, and I like touching her", his words left me gaping at him in astonishment.

Sebastian removed my and from him and attacked the other man in a primal fury. He slammed him up against the brick wall and pinned him there. I guess it was William's smile that did it that even me wanted to slap him because it made me feel like he was not respecting me or even our friendship.

He leaned close. "One thing you've got to watch out for in a situation like this. Before you decide to touch her you'd better dam sure find out who owns her".

"I am not afraid of you, Lord"

"Oh? But you should"

"Oh.. I am so fuckin' afraid now", William said in a mocking tone.

"You think this is some kind of joke?", I run to them and tried to break them apart when Sebastian started to have William by the throat .

"Stop it!", but he wouldn't stop.

"Let go of me, you goddamned bastard", William was beginning to sound out of breath. He was gasping for air while I continued to move his hand out of his neck but it wouldn't budge.

"Not so cocky now, are we?"

William then lashed out with his foot in a well-trained kick. Sebastian barely had time to avoid the blow. He spun away from it finally letting go of the man leaving him desperately catching his breath. He was on his knees with a hand on his gullet, massaging it. Again, he staggered, caught himself, and aimed another savage kick at Sebastian's midsection. The latter sidestepped it and went in low before William could regain his balance.

He used the edge of his hand and with a short series of blows sent William crumpling on the wall.
William sank slowly to his knees, gasping harder for breath.

Sebastian took a step forward but stopped abruptly when I placed myself in front of him making a safe barrier between them.

His eyes locked onto mine. They were still burning with violence.

"Step out of the way Trisha" his cold voice sent a wild chill down my spine. The intensity in him was radiating outward, drawing me into his will.

"No", I said.

His lips were a thin line now. " I said, MOVE. OUT. OF. THE. WAY"

"Please... stop. Let him go. Let's just go", I said wishing he would listen.

To my surprise, Sebastian gave me a slow, enigmatic smile that rattled my nerves all the way to my toes. The tension left his body and he took slow measured steps to me.

"Get away from him, Trish", I heard William said behind me and he coughed a couple of painful breaths.
But my own body did not move. It was like it was waiting for him. To be touched by him. I stood there frozen not wandering my eyes away from his steady ones. Just a moment ago, they were burning with anger and now they were smouldering with passion. Glowing with desire and lust.

I thought I was going to drown in the depths of his eyes. He was watching me with a reckless masculine interest that made me feel as if I was being measured on some scale unknown. The sensation bothered me but it was tempting. He wanted me. Devoured and consumed and his.

Badly.

He leaned into me, and I tasted the anticipation that was flowing like lava on my system.

He was hard, I thought. Hard and dangerous and risky. He curved a hand around the nape of my neck, enjoying the fell of my skin. And his scent slowly filled me, seeking deeply into my awareness. Sinking into my own senses.

He took my mouth hungrily and when I was about to respond to his sweet invasion, he stopped kissing me and looked behind me. I knew he was looking at William. He was looking at him with a smirk of triumphant.

And then it finally dawned into me.

He was using me to prove a point.

A point that he was the only one who could kiss me, touch me and do things to me. And it hurt. And angry.

To own me was another story. And I actually was accepting that fact little by little through time.
But to use me like a toy or some material to show someone his stupid point and to save his ego, that was way too different kind of a story.

I almost laughed at myself for being this stupid. And I hate myself for it. And I hate him for making me stupid. But I hate myself more for letting him make me feel stupid. And that was stupid.

Avoiding showing any emotions, I turned to William and said, "Go home", he looked up at me with unsure eyes but I paid him a gentle smile.

As a friend he was, he understood and got to his feet, limping to the door and wincing in pain. I watched him until he was out of site and I heard his car drove away.

Without looking at Sebastian, I walked passed him and took the stairs to my room, silently and firmly closed the door and started to pack my things, thinking I would somehow make him feel regret and all the other emotions he managed to make me feel worse.

And I will make sure he won't be able to make me feel those. I hope.