Special Chapter: What if

This is only a “What if..” chapter. Since TDWOM will end before this year ends, I would like to treat you with this scene while I was retyping and rethinking the next update. Thank you for your patience.
*********************************
What if…

Sebastian’s POV

“Call Rick. Now!”, my beautiful lovely wife gritted her teeth while throwing daggers at me. I had to take a few deep breaths to calm my fucking self. My hands were literally shaking because of what I’ve been feeling—fury and jealousy mixed together—and I’ll tell you, it was not the best combination right now.

“Just eat your breakfast, baby”, I tried to say it as unruffled as I could for the sake of her and the bump growing inside her.

“No. I want Rick here”, she stubbornly pushed her plate and it took every ounce of patience I could master not to grab her by the shoulders and shake her endlessly until she forgot that stupid man!

“I’ll call him when you’re done eating. So eat”, my gums were hurting from grinding my teeth too much.

We’ve been like this for a week now. Arguing with small things and I had to understand her situation because the doctor said it was the perks of being pregnant.

I literally jump with happiness when we found out she was finally carrying my child and all the insecurities I’ve felt every time some other guy would look at her direction melted away and forgotten. I used to ask myself why she had to be so damn beautiful all the time even when she wore the simplest shirt and jeans, she managed to make every male’s eye turn to her and follow her every fucking move. It was tiring and frustrating on my part because the ring on her hand was not enough to keep them away at a long distance. They always look at her as if they had a claim on her and that was the most maddening thing I had to endure everyday. And she had no fucking idea. And I thought it was because the ring I gave her was too small to stake my claim of her and I suggested buying her the biggest diamond ring I found on the internet but she found my idea to be ridiculous while I thought it was perfect because of its size. The diamond was big enough to be easily seen on her tiny finger.
When the doctor confirmed her pregnancy, it made me proud almost parading her wherever we went. Letting people see and hear how I talk about the names I could think of for our angel. And I couldn’t wait to see her carry a big bump on her stomach. We were happy. I was so happy. I was so damn happy that when she started to crave for weird things and food, I would not mind waking up in the middle of the night or very early in the morning just to get it for her. I’d do everything she would ask me.

But not when she started to crave for Rick’s presence.

FUCKING RICK!!!

She wanted to see him and touch his face. I knew it was making the man uncomfortable especially when I threw glance that could drop him dead on the spot but my wife wanted him. The jealousy was suffocating me—killing me but what could I do? It was so fucking worth feeling all the pain when I see her smile.

My mind went back to the present tantrum my wife was having. She had her arms crossed on her chest and pouting her lips.

I silently groaned.

“Come on, love. Eat”, but she ignored me.

I wanted to thump my fist on the table or kick the chair but I had to keep myself from doing all that because it scare her and stress her which the was a certainly not a good thing for her and the baby, Kurt said.

Slowly, I stood from where I was sitting and grabbed my phone from the table. I could feel her eyes following me. Dialing Rick’s number, I turned to look at her. Her face and her eyes lit up when the words left my mouth. Looking her so happy just by the anticipation of seeing a man which was not me sent me to the edge of another sharp pang against my chest.

“Rick”, I was aware of how hard my tone was and from the way Rick answered back, I knew he knew the reason why I called.

“I… I am busy right now, man. Jacques almost killed the man he is fighting on the ring and I have to keep him in control”, but I knew better. The woman Jacques was keeping inside his quarters was more than enough to keep him in control. He was so whipped with that woman and Rick was just avoiding stepping inside my own house and I could not have that. As much as I hated it, he needed to come here.

“I don’t care about him right now and you shouldn’t, too because I might do the same to you—kill you that is, if you are not here thirty minutes in time”, my eyes never left Trisha’s.

“But—“

“Thirty minutes top, that’s it”, and I cut the call before my blood boil another not higher.

“Happy?”, I asked her with a clipped tone.

“Very”, she smiled so sweetly that I had to avert my eyes from her because I might go soft again and forget the anger simmering in my bones with the way she was torturing me.

I heard the sound of utensils touching the plate meaning she was finally eating. Running my hand through my hair, I went upstairs to take a shower.

**********************
Taking a good shower somehow relieved my tensions. I was walking down to the living room when I heard her laugh. It sounded so fucking good. So much more than the shower I had taken. I smiled hearing her happy but I had to walk past the living room wishing they would not see me. On my peripheral vision, I saw them sitting together and I had to rub my chest to stop myself from dragging her and lock her in our room or punching Rick right on the face until he was ugly enough that my wife would refuse to even look at him but I just couldn’t.

How could I when she was that happy?

I sat alone in the dining area with my face on my hands.

I heard a low sniff.

I looked around but no one was there until I realized that it was me. I was crying. It was fucking gay but I was crying.

Fucking sh*t! Real men don’t cry!

I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes but another one came running down.

“Arghhhh!!!!!!! Stop!”, I commanded my tears they wouldn’t listen.

I should be happy and I am happy but it fucking hurts because I wanted to the only man to make her happy. As selfish as it may sound but I wanted to be the only man to be by her side while she talks about random things and we’ll plan and argue anything about our baby. She would say that it’s a girl but I would fire back that it was certainly a boy.

I wanted to be with her when her feet hurt or she was having back pains.

I wanted to show her how much I fucking love her so much and our baby.

“Fuc—“, arms went around my neck from behind. I smelled her scent and my heart beat erratically. I turned halfway while still sitting on my chair to look at her. To see that I was really dreaming. She was smiling down at me and I was caught off guard when she kissed my lips so softly.

I could feel her. I could finally feel her again.

She pulled away and when I was about to groan in protest, she kissed my eyes.

“I love you”, she whispered and it made me laugh.

“Say it again, please”, I begged.
She then again kissed me on the lips.

“I…”, kiss,

“LOVE”, kiss,

“YOU”, kiss,

“SO”, kiss

“MUCH”, she kissed me long and hard and I wrapped my hands on her waist pulling her on my lap.

“ONLY YOU”, and my heart went flying somewhere around us.

I cried again and she was crying, too.

“I love you so fucking so much”, and I was contented feeling her against me the whole time we were wrapped on each other’s embrace with me whispering endless ‘I love you’s’ and she was doing the same.

***************************
Who wants a Sebastian Lord for a husband?

Don’t hate pregnant Trisha… 

And I needed some motivation to think right for the last few chapters... Can somebody give me some please?