Special chapter: Who's gonna win?

Sebastian, Trisha, Nick and Rick watching NBA Finals Game 3 Cavs vs. GSW

Rick: Go Cavs! (stuffing chips in his mouth)

Nick: Yeah! King James! (getting hyped across the floor)

Trisha: C'mon, guys, it will be a GSW win again... (her head was resting across Sebastian's sprawled arm on her back as they lazily sat on the couch. Sebastian was playing with her hair with his fingers and constantly stealing feather kisses on her head)

Nick: Nah... It's our homecourt, mom. That makes a big difference and Cavs doubled their determination for his game.

Rick: The kid's right, Trish. Cavs all the way! (the two high-fived each other and cheered loudly for the Cavs defence)

Trisha: Boys, having Curry and Durant on the same team is what you call unbeatable.

Nick: (he scoffed getting up and went to his room. The other three followed him with their curios eyes but quickly turned on the tv when an eruption of cheers boomed on their ears)

When Nick came back, he was completely wearing an Irving uniform complete with a basketball in hand. Rick clapped his hands seeing him in his attire completely amused.

Rick: Nice one,man!

Trisha rolled her eyes.

Trisha: Still, Curry's the best. Right, love? (She turned to asked Sebastian who was now busy with his phone in his other hand. She creased her forehead and Sebastian quickly put the device away)

Sebastian: What?

Trisha narrowed her eyes on him.

Trisha: Who's team are you on?

Sebastian: (His brows raised and smiled sweetly) Of course, Team Trishtian.

Nick and Rick: Ewwwww!!!!

Rick: That's so grossy cheesy, man! Hahahahahah (And Sebastian threw a pillow on him)

Trisha: We are talking about the game, Seb. ( Her tone was clearly screaming she was not amused by his previous answer)

Sebastian: Golden State, love (giving her a peck on her lips)

Nick: Get a room, oldies!!!

Rick: No man, I want to watch this.

Sebastian: Fucker! (Rick and Sebastian playfully wrestled with one another. The was still going on and a phone vibrated beside her on the couch. Sebastian's)

Trisha: Love...

Her extra sweet voice brought the boys into a stop and got them gulping a lump of nerves in them. They knew that tone so well. They were in trouble. And the smile on her face did not help the situation. It made everything worst.

Sebastian: Y-yes, love? (He stuttered and cleared his throat)

Trisha stood up. The sound coming from the television. seemed to be far away. Her footsteps were like on those horror movies. She stopped right in front of him and inhaled deeply when she ran her forefinger on his chest sending shivers of desire in him.

Trisha: I want....

Sebastian: Yes, love? (completely mesmerized) What do you want?

Trisha: (slowly she said) I want you to sleep in another room tonight.

Sebastian:(with widened eyes) W-what? What did I do?

Trisha : (Turned to leave but quickly faced him again and threw something on him which he caught before it landed on the floor) Golden State, huh?! Well, sleep with the Cavaliers tonight then.

He was left stunned, jaw hanging open and there, on his phone, a conversation thread with Jacques betting on the game--him, rooting and betting for Cavs.

Fucking Cavs!!!

(This is just for fun, guys. I got bored while thinking for another update)