Read And Support Please

Story title:

THE PICK UP ARTIST BILLIONAIRE

Description:

    Selena Castro is a journalist who is assigned to get an interview with the billionaire. She is struggling because circumstances threatens to lose her job and this interview is the only thing that can stop it from happening. She vowed to do whatever it takes for her assignment to happen, even resorting to stalking the billionaire when she is not given the chance for the interview she badly needed. Through her stalking, she discovers the billionaire’s other job and she couldn’t believe that he is teaching other men how to seduce women. It’s like a short-course in school where they take down notes and have lectures even! She is so ready to complete her article about the billionaire and expose him of his unbelievable career, but the man asked for her cooperation for something else before he lets his true self out.

______________ (will decide on the male lead character's name tomorrow) is the CEO and owner of the mulit-billion company that holds different businesses around America. He is known as the selfish, anti-social and ruthless man but like every other human in the world he has his own secret. Behind his exterior is a man with an unbelievable profession, he is a pick-up artist who teaches other men how to seduce women and make them fall in love with them. He is considered expert on it not until he met the spontaneous journalist he once rejected for an interview in a magazine. He started to doubt himself when his tricks did not work on this woman. Now, he is changing tactics. He started to use experiment on new ways and grabbed this opportunity to widen his knowledge for future purposes.

Can romance bloom between the two of them when they only use each other for their own gain and benefit?

**************************
I will write this story as an entry for Dreame's writing contest about billionaires. Hopefully you will support this. What do you think of the story line?

Thank you.

Lovelots,
Jo