Bonus Chapter: Sebastian's POV

Hello lovely readers!!!!! As a thank you gift for being with me all through out 2016, here's a special chapter featuring Sebastian's POV. This may not be enough to thank all of you but you know how I love you guys, right?

Sebastian's POV (When he woke up after the surgery)

"Stop staring at me and eat all of this", Trisha, my wife was peeling an apple, as cliché' as it sounded from the novels and movies' hospital scenes, but now I could understand the concept itself, while I took in her puffy eyes surely from crying too much which I hate, her red nose which I also hate, her swollen lips which was the only thing I love as of the moment for it reminded me how sweet they tasted against her salty tears.

"Is there something wrong?", I saw how she stiffened from her seat beside my bed.

"N-Nothing", my eyes narrowed into slits knowing there was definitely something wrong. It was clear.

"Come on. Don't hide things on me now, love"

"I-I told you, nothing's wrong. Here, have some of these. Nick bought these for you. Try some", the look in her eyes got me sighing in defeat and just followed what she wanted.

"Can you give me my phone, love?", I eyed it resting at the table but since I couldn't move and I really need to message someone who hasn't stopped by since I woke up.

"You have to rest"

"I know and I'll do that since I actually don't have anything to do around this bed except when you lay down with me", I chuckled at his reddening cheeks but it's the truth. I could barely move my body and the only useful things attached on me right now were my eyes, my arms and fingers.

So how the hell did you pull her in for kiss the moment you saw her?

That's the thing when you have tasted life being suck out of you making you desperate for someone forgetting your own aches and pain, just plain emotion for the person. Only her.

I thanked her.

The night came, I pretended to be asleep and waited for Trisha to fall into her own slumber.

Sending a quick message to Kurt knowing he was just waiting at the door outside, I kissed her forehead murmuring a silent apology for drugging her but I had to take desperate measures to find out what was going on. I didn't want secrets between the two of us anymore. It was hard to talk about some things but I've been trying to be more for her. I've wanted to bare my soul on her no matter how complicated it was and trying to know what caused that bothered scene on her eyes might be the start.

The creaking sound of the door made me turn to it seeing Kurt under the dim light of the room.

He had this blank look on his face as he appeared tired with the dark circles displayed on his eyes.

"What happened to you?", I asked.

He shook his head and flopped down on the chair near the bed.

"Are you feeling okay?", I nodded. Silence walked between us for some minutes until he heaved in exhaustion.

"I... I told her", I continued staring at the beauty beside me.

"She needs to know", I bit my lip. He's right but still I was not sure how to feel about all of this.

But the largest emotion that covered me was fear. She already said she loves me but it still wasn't enough for me. I want more form her and her knowing what I had in the past put another set of possibilities of her leaving me.

"She won't leave you", it was as if Kurt could hear my thoughts, but still it wasn't enough. The years I've spent stalking her making sure no other man would be around her taking her away from me. It was kind of obsessive but what could I do. It killed me not being able to be near her, touch her, and restraining myself to grab her when she laughs with someone crashed me even more.

"You have to have faith on her words and on her love for you. I think it's unfair for her if you will continue to underestimate her and her feelings for you. It runs deep, I tell you", his words were reassuring me of her somewhat warmth my heart. It ached for her.

"I know and I love her deeply that I couldn't even find a way to get out or maybe I don't want to get out instead, I want to dig deeper and we'll bury ourselves in it", I laughed lowly caressing her smooth hair.

"Just talk to her. Don't ask her things you already know but initiate the talk"

"I'll do that", fear was slowly easing away. I had to be brave for her.

If she was going to leave me, then I'll run after her again. I'll stalk her again until she got tired of running and leaving me and she would have no other choice but to stay and be stuck on my side.

"So how's the girl?", it hadn't slip my notice that Kurt had been obsessing on his own for a girl. This was perhaps why we agree on many things and stayed as friends for a long time even we both know how difficult it was for us to be with people with our real selves.

He chuckled and stared up at the ceiling.

"She woke up from her coma a month ago and had this amazing rate of recovery rate but...", he trailed on his words running his hands on his face.

"But ... nothing. I have to go", I understood and nodded asking him to drop the papers I have on the table to Jacques quarters and give me the updates of what I was asking for.

When he left, it was me and Trisha again. With great effort, I moved her to lie on my chest, my cheeks resting on the top of her head; my arms securely cocooned her into my own cuddle.

"I love you", kissing her hair. She stirred a little and I lifted her face to me.

"I. Love. You...", another kiss on her lips whispering them over and over again.

And before I fell into a dreamless doze, I thought I heard her mumbled the same words vibrating on the top of my heartbeat.

**********************

Happy happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!

I would like to say how grateful I am for having all of you while I was starting writing. 2016 is a memorable year because of you. Thank you for your unyielding patience and support for me, for my characters and for my stories.

Sebastian, Trisha, Kurt, Jacques, and Ricks extend their greetings to you.