Chapter 8

As Sebastian walked through the exit of the hotel, he was annoyed by the way Trisha kept hitting his back with her little hands. She seemed physically incapable of inflicting him pain but she tried anyway.

His strides were long and powerful. Silently, Sebastian reflected on his strange reaction when he saw her standing on the stage. As he watched her, vivid discomfort on her expression had been completely irresistible. With her, wearing that red long tempting gown, he longed to run his hand on the curves and edges that were calling to for his touch. Then, he'll unwrap her from the barrier like a present on Christmas Day. And he'll take his sweet time revealing every inches and corners she has to offer even unwillingly. Slowly free her hair from the pins and let it fall on her shoulders showcasing the waves of dark blonde and perhaps play with the locks of it.

That crimson lips that left him wanting to brush his tongue over her mouth tasting it over and over and over again until the cherry flavor of her lipstick tainted his own lips. He wanted hers swollen from his desire and then he'll bite it some more.

Standing there on the center of the stage, presented as the main attraction made it all so hot.
The sight of her, so flushed and nervous but faking it with a calm posture, had stirred up the sensation that he would rather not feel at the moment. Not with that crowd.

She was prettier than he had remembered. Time had done justice with her beauty. So timeless and so entertaining in her prickly stubbornness that he had been unable to resist the challenge she presented.

At that moment, he had been keenly aware of the primal urge pumping on his veins. The temptation to drag her to some private place, flip up her gown, and ----

Forcing the thoughts away with a quiet sound of discomfort, he watched his surrounding with an emotionless boredom. And when he found every male human being in attendance list was after her, every muscle underneath his suit begun to twitch with the itch to pounce at them and perform a mass murder. Slaughter everyone with his bare hands until their blood stain the marble floor. He wanted to rip out their eyeballs from the way he disliked the way they were looking at her. Unclenching and clenching his fists seemed to be the only way to stop himself.

When the bid for her started and the money had been laid out to buy her alluring innocence, a fire of possessiveness settled inside of him.

"60,000", he searched for the owner of that irritating voice and he found the man. He narrowed his eyes into slits when he realized it was the bastard William!

There was no need for him to take a second glance of the man to be sure of it under the dim light. He was so sure of it because he memorized the face of the man who dared to touch Trisha.

His Trisha.

He even hired a private investigator to dig up the information about him. Another thing he discovered about the asshole?

The bastard is in love with her! But he was sure that even without anyone's help, it was obvious, too obvious.

But as far as he was concerned, no one and as in NO ONE was going to own his Trisha. She was his to begin with and he was not fond of the word "sharing". And actually, no one ever taught him that word so he never learned its meaning.

And with that, he boomed with;

"20 million dollars!"

The room froze and when her eyes found his, the shock trapped on those gorgeous ones sent him to a savage satisfaction. He read her like a book and he knew that she was hoping for someone to save her and take her away for an escape. He snorted at that. As if he's going to let that happen.

To hell with it!

He made it so damn sure that no one's going to stand on his way to get her.

Taking advantage of the frozen state of everyone, he took his steps slowly until he was in front of her. He grabbed her possessively, pulling her out of the stage and out of everyone's center of attention.
Then her acting Knight in shining armor came to her rescue. Just the sight of him made his blood boil and his body shake in an uncontrollable hate for him. He gave him a very good punch on the face and walked away.

He touched her again!

Damn! I should have made sure to break his hands and arms.

Reaching the front of the hotel, the roaring sound of his limo got him out of his own world of thinking. His driver, José, stepped out and opened the door at the back seat.

With Trisha still writhing like a mad cat, he dumped her on the seat and as soon as Trisha's bottom touched the leather, she scooted as far as she can from him when he placed himself beside her.
The car drove away.

Even if it looked like a suicide mission, she grabbed the door and tried to open it but she can't. She harshly turned to the man with her.

"Where are you taking me!?", she begun to panic and pressed herself closer to the door. But he was not having her not close to him, so, in a swift swing of her body, he managed to put her against him.
Holding her, he was very aware of her body locked against him, he breathed on her temple as she struggle for release but he was too strong for her.

Sebastian then became more aware of her scent, sweet and seductive and maybe it was just him imagining and labelling it but it was torturing and threatening his senses. He might lose his mind if the situation continues and he would do nothing at all. He found the stronger fragrance against her soft throat when she searched for it. His feeling intensified. His mouth watered. Suddenly, he wanted to touch her tender skin with his tongue.

'Just a taste' he told himself.

He wanted to rip his gown into pieces. Drag his mouth from her throat down to her toes. His hold on her tightened around her frame, and his free hand sought to explore her arm then her hips, exerting a little harshly to bring her closer to him

Oh yes.

She was perfect.

Agitation filled him, igniting sensual fire on the pulse of his veins. He felt it burned and flow like gasoline on his system. It would be easy to take her like this. He could feel her body's natural shape beneath the thin dress.

Trisha stiffened a little when she felt his breath touch her throat, and her breath caught in astonishment.
"What... What are you doing?!", she whispered, almost losing her strength from his action.

Dampening his lips with his tongue, he fought to regain himself.

" You smell so sweet, love ", his voice was husky and sounded forced.

He drew back to study her face.

" Stop it", she uttered firmly but she only earned a grin from him.

Sebastian was distracted by the sight of her mouth... Plush, silky, crimson-tainted that promised unspeakable sweetness.

The scent of her invaded his senses repeatedly. He couldn't think clearly.

Closing his eyes, he turned his face from hers. But he only found himself nuzzling hungrily at her throat. She pushed him a little but it did not create a good distance between them.

"Stop", she sharply whispered but he shook his head and clamped his mouth over hers, and begun to kiss her as if his life depended on it.

The kiss was unexplainable. It held power, passion, and possession.

She kept her mouth close as he asked for entrance with his tongue.

" So sweet..."

The Devil Who Owns Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें