Chapter 2

"So Bora who is this," one of her friends asked looking at me.
"Ji-Yu this is Min-Seo a new student. Min-Seo this is Ji-Yu and Yun-Seo my two friends."
"Annyeonghaseyo," I said to them.
"Oh annyeong, welcome to Korea Academy," Ji-Yu said. The warning bell rang and we all went to class. Ji-Yu was the only one not in any of our classes, she was in a level above us. Everyone was standing in the back of the class talking to their friends. Bora grabbed my hand and took me to the far corner to stand and wait.

"What are we waiting for," I asked.
"Our assigned seats," Yun-Seo answered. Then our homeroom teacher came and introduced herself.
"Annyeong class. I am Miss. Jeon and I'll be your homeroom teacher. I will give out everyone's assign seat so if everyone could please be quiet." She started saying people's names and Bora and Yun-Seo were lucky to sit next to each other. It was only me and this other guy who didn't get called on.
"Are you guys new students," Miss. Jeon asked. We both nodded our head. She waved for us to come to the front of the room.
"Please introduce youself and tell us a little bit about yourself," she said then moved to the side. The guy looked at me, so I guess I had to go first.
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Min-Seo. I went to school in America and then my family and I moved back to Seoul."
"Wow America is it nice there," everyone shouted.
"Alright students settle down."
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Shin Hoseok but everyone calls me Wonho," he said in a deep masculine voice. Miss. Jung came back to the center and pointed to our seats. I went to the desk and sat down. I looked at Bora and Yun-Seo and they gave me a a flirty look.

"Okay students get used to your seat partners because they will be with you this whole entire school year." Most of the students cheered but some groaned and asked to switch seats. Then the 1st bell rang and the teacher left. I grabbed my stuff and went to Bora.
"Which class do we go next," I asked. They both started laughing and I was really confused.
"Min-Seo you are so silly, we don't go to different classes. The teacher comes to us," she said. I looked around our class and was kind of disgusted.
"You mean we are stuck in this class with these people for the whole year," I asked.
"Yep," Bora and Yun-Seo answered.
"Hey at least you're sitting next to that hottie over there. I heard he's a trouble maker. Man bad boys are always so hot," Yun-Seo said biting her lips and looking at Wonho. I went back to my seat when our first teacher arrived.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Mr. Lee. I'll be teaching you English." Really. I already know english. What a waste of my hour. Before he started talking he did roll call for attendance.

"Kim Min-Seo." I raised my hands and then put my hand back down.
"Shin Hoseok...Shin Hoseok," I looked next to me and his head was down. Should I tell him to raise his hands. Nah its he's fault if the teacher gets mad.
"Is Shin Hoseok here?" All the students pointed at our table. Mr. Lee walked to our desk and banged his ruler against Wonho's desk. He got up and stretched.
"Mr. Shin sleeping on first day of school already," Mr. Lee said.
"No just wanted to rest my eyes," Wonho replied.
"Mr. Shin school is not for you to catch up on your sleep. This is your first warning, next time I catch you, you will be sent to the office. Do you hear me?" Hoseok nodded his head and then put his head back down. Mr. Lee finished roll call and began handing out our folders for the class. Wonho would lift his head every now and then to see the papers he got. We got a textbook and I knew more then half of the stories in the textbook. What I really need is to be able to know korean. I decided to put my head down since I knew what we were learning. The bell rang and Bora and Yun-Seo came to my desk.

"We have physical education next," Bora said grabbing my hand. We went to the locker rooms to change then went outside and waited for the teacher to come out. We sat on the bleachers watching the guys play soccer.
"Bora," a guy called out from the field. Bora waved back and he ran to us.
"Annyeong, how was your summer," he asked them.
"It was good. I got to stay at the beach almost the whole summer," Bora answered. After Bora talked the guy turned his attention to me.
"Annyeong Min-Seo, I'm Lee Min Hyuk." He put his hands out for me to shake. He was pretty good looking especially with blonde hair. Then 2 more guys came and stood next to Min Hyuk.
"Guys these are my friends, Chae Hyungwon and Son Hyun Woo or you could call him Shownu," Min Hyuk said. They greeted us and sat on the seat below us.

"Do you guys know about that Wonho guy," Yun-Seo asked the guys.
"Yeah I used to hang out with him till he moved away," Shownu said.
"Where did he move to," we asked.
"America just like you Min-Seo," he said pointing at me.
"Oh here he comes act natrual," Yun-Seo said trying to find a pose. Shownu got up and called for him.
"Yah Wonho you ever going to say hi to me," he said. Wonho smiled and walked over to Shownu and shook hands.
"Man its been long," Wonho said.
"When did you get back," Shownu asked.
"Like 2 years ago." Shownu introduced us to him and we waved then sat down when the teacher came.

"Alright class I am Mr. Song. I'm sorry for being a little late. I'm going to put you guys in groups of four. In your groups everyday, you will warm up with them. Do stretches and activities I tell you guys to do. Since we have an even amount of girls and guys I have split the groups two-two." He started calling out names and I was one of the last ones to get called.
"Park Bora, Kim Min-Seo, Lee Min Hyuk, and Shin Hoseok," Mr. Song said. Bora and I walked to our squad line and waited for the boys to come. After Mr. Song finished the groups he began talking again.

"Alright I want to let everyone know this is a hands on class. So yes guys and girls are going to have contact with one another like carrying someone. We do a lot of sport in this class so be ready to run." I was actually really happy about this class. I loved sports. I used to play tennis and basketball. Sometimes I also did track.
"So first activity to start first day of school, so guys be ready for this. Guys carry one girl on your back and we are going to do a race activity. It involves going around the school."
"Min-Seo," Min Hyuk said having his hands out. I grabbed his hands and he bent down for me to get on his back. Wonho also got down for Bora to get on his back.
"This is a scavenger hunt and the girls will be wearing a wristband on their arm. You have to complete the hunt before someone pulls off the wristbands or if the girl falls off. The guy's job is to be the transportation and nothing else. Araso[1]?"
Everyone was on the side lines ready to run inside the school. Mr. Song blew the whistle and everyone ran for the doors except Wonho and Min Hyuk.

"Are all the doors open," Min Hyuk asked. Mr. Song nodded his head and Min Hyuk leaded us inside another way. I looked at the front and most of the girls were yanking on each others hair or already gave up. We got in by the side doors and we're near the stair case.
"Wonho I'll meet you guys here. You take the bottom half and I'll take the top half. There's only six tickets," Min Hyuk said. Then we dispersed and Min Hyuk and went up the stairs. My heart started beating kind of fast. Could I really be crushing on Min Hyuk. I don't even know him. I think it's just because he's good looking. Min-Seo just focus on the game.

[1] Got it