Chapter 21

Wonho's POV

I woke up the next morning early to go see Min-Seo before I left. I drove over to her house and waited till she came out. I was out there for an hour until she came. I rolled down the window with my glasses on.

"Hey Min-Seo you want a ride to school," I said.

"Wonho!"

She quickly got in the car and kissed me all over my face.

"What are you doing here," she asked.

"I don't have to leave for another hour," I told her.

She held onto my arm the whole ride to school. I would get a few glances at her as I could see her start to fall asleep.

"Yah! What time did you sleep," I asked her.

"Around 4," she confessed.

"Why," I asked.

"I couldn't sleep. You know it's hard to sleep when you know your boyfriend is leaving the next day."

"I'm sorry though," I repeated.

"I'm not mad, I'm just telling you," she said.

We arrived to the school and I walked her over to the field. Not to many people came yet but just the right people were there.

"Wonho," Shownu jumped out of his seat. He ran over to me and hug me.

"Hey man, are you leaving today," he asked. I nodded my head.

"I just came to drop off Min-Seo," I told them.

"Have a safe trip to America," Min Hyuk said.

"Gomawo."

Min-Seo came back with me to my car to say goodbye. I could tell she was trying to hold her tears back. She held onto my hand tightly and was shaking a bit.

"Min-Seo be safe and don't be sad. I'll call you everyday."

"Okay," her voiced temebeled a bit.

I gave her one last kiss before getting into my car to leave. She stayed at the exact same spot waving to me as I was leaving. I waved back then headed home.

Min-Seo's POV

As he was driving out of the school, I wanted to run after his car but I didn't. I plodded my way back to the bleachers where Shownu and Min Hyuk were. I put my face into my hands and cried my eyes out. After Shownu and Min Hyuk comforted me I walked to the bathroom. My mascara was running a bit. Luckily I brought some makeup with me.

I walked back out but didn't see Shownu or Min Hyuk. I walked around but didn't see them. Great once again I'm alone. I still had an hour till the bell rung, so I went up to the rooftop to sleep a bit more. After ten minutes or so, I woke up and looked down at the field. I spotted Min Hyuk and Ji-Yu together.

I was going to text Ji-Yu to come up, but I would have felt horrible taking her away from Min Hyuk. Instead I just stayed up on thr roof by myself and finished some homework. By the time I finished, the bell was about to ring. I started walking down when I passed the music room. I looked in and thought about Wonho playing the piano. I'll never look in this room ever again.

I walked to my locker and saw Min Hyuk and Ji-Yu enter the school.

"Min-Seo," they called out.

"Oh annyeong," I said slightly annoyed.

"Where were you," Min Hyuk asked me.

"Just around," I answered.

"How you feeling," Ji-Yu asked.