Chapter 12

When I woke up I saw my parents sitting at my bed side. I sat up straight and cleared my throat.
"Where's Wonho," I asked them.
"He went home to clean up. He said he will be back soon," my mom said. I nodded my head and was about to grab my phone. My mom grabbed my hand and held onto it.
"Can we talk," she said. I sat there waiting for her to talk.
"I know your mad at us but please understand why we did it. Yes we did give up but we regretted it after. Please give your dad and I a chance." I was quiet for a bit not sure what to say.

"Okay. It's going to take me sometime time though," I said to her. She was overjoyed and hugged me.
"Ow...ribs," I said weakly.
"Oh mianhae," she said.
Wonho came in with some takeout. He got my dad and we all ate in my room. After we ate my parents left and it was only me and Wonho.
"How are you feeling," he asked me.
"Better..."
"If your tired you can go home," I told him.
"It's okay I brought some stuff over for the night," he said.

I tried going to sleep but I couldn't. I turned my head and saw Wonho on the couch sleeping. I got out of bed and pulled a chair over next to him. I softly touched his scars that he got from the fight.
"Thank you," I whispered to him. After a while I decided to go out for a walk.

Wonho's POV

I wasn't able to sleep so I got up and looked over to Min-Seo. She wasn't in her bed. I started panicking and ran out the room. I ran everywhere in the hospital but I couldn't find her. I stopped where the nurses were and asked them.
"Did you by chance see Kim Min-Seo at all?"
"I did earlier over at that corner," one of the nurses said. I bowed to them and ran to the direction I was told. But she wasn't there either. I probably ran around the hospital three times and I couldn't find her. I went outside to get some fresh air and to catch my breath.

As I walked to the roof, I saw other patients outside with gheir families. But I saw one sitting by herself. I took my jacket off and put it over her.
"You'll get sick if your just in your hospital gown," I said. She turned her head and looked up at me.
"Oh Wonho, gomawo," Min-Seo said.
"It was worried sick you know. Why didn't  you wake me up to come with you," I said to her a little angry.
"Mianhae. You looked tired and I didn't want to wake you up." I grabbed her hands and bent down on my knees so our eyes met.
"No matter what I'm doing, tell me before you go off anywhere," I said to her. She nodded her head and stared at the sky.

"Kwenchana," I asked her.
"Neh. Just came out here for some fresh air and to think a little." I just stared at her while she kept looking at the sky. I moved closer to her and held her hands. She looked at me and down at our hands. I could tell she began blushing. She gave me a big smile and looked bacm at the stars.
"Wonho..."
"Hmmmm..."
"Do you like me?" I was shocked a bit but I was glad she asked.
"Of course," I answered.
"Like as friends," she asked trying to avoid eye contact.
"More then that Min-Seo. I've liked you since the day we first met."
"Chinja[1]?"
"Yes." She held onto my hands tighter.
"You ready to go inside," I asked.
"Not yet. Let's just stay like this for a couple more minutes," she said holding onto ny arm and resting her head on my shoulder. I looked down on her face and kissed the top of her head. We both stared at the stars until we were ready to go back inside.

The next day

I woke up first and headed to the cafeteria. I ordered some breakfast for Min-Seo and I. I carried the trays up to our room.
"Min-Seo, I brought breakfast," I said placing the trays onto the table.
"Okay, I'll come out soon," she said from the bathroom. She came out and we began eating. While we were eating someone came into the room.
"Min-seo," Min Hyuk said popping his head in.
"Oh annyeong," she said a little uneasy.
"Annyeong Wonho," he said.
"Annyeong." 

He came and sat down next to us.
"Are you hungry," she asked him.
"Anio. I already ate. I decided to stop by to see how you are doing before heading to school."
"I'm going fine. I will be getting discharge later today," Min-Seo told him.
"Are you coming to school today," he asked me.
"Anio. I have permission to stay until Min-Seo goes back," I said.
"Ahhh...well take good care of her. Hope you feel better Min-Seo. I'll see you guys soon," he said getting up. As he got out the door, Min-Seo went after him. I was about to follow her, but I felt like it wasn't my place to get in between those two unless Min-Seo needed me.

Min-Seo's POV

As Min Hyuk left the room I followed him.
"Min Hyuk...," I called out. He turned around and I walked up to him.
"Min Hyuk...mianhae," I said.
"For what," he questioned.
"For hurting you physically and emotionally. I know you liked me and I turned you down. I slapped you in the face and I'm very sorry. I just hope you understand I just can't date you. We can still be friends right?"
"Of course. It's my fault I tired kissing you. I put you in an awkward postion with Bora and I'm sorry too," he said to me.
"Thank you," I said.
"For what now," he asked.
"For still being my friend," I told him.
He grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug. I felt uncomfortable but I let it slide just this once.

We let go of each other and he headed to school.
"Oh before I leave, don't make Wonho so worried about you. Let him know your okay or he will never be able to live. Don't let go of him," he said walking away. I nodded my head and waved to him goodbye. I went back into the room and Wonho was still eating.

"Everything okay," he asked.
"Everything fine," I said grabbing his hands. After we ate we took the trays down to the cafeteria. I held onto his hands and wouldn't let go of it most of the day. My parents came back and grabbed my stuff to take to their house.
"We went to your old house and grabbed your stuff too. If you need to go check and see if we forgot anything, we can go later today," my dad said.
"Okay," I replied.
"Omma...appa, mianhae for being awful to you two," I said looking down.
"Kwenchana Min-Seo. We are just glad that we are a family again," my mom said. My dad came up to me and hugged me. So did my mom. I never felt this love from anyone in a long time.

[1] Really

****************************************

A/N

How is it so far? Good, bad, boring. Thanks for reading and voting.

P.S, did anyone like the photo for this chapter?😉