Chapter 36

What am I going to do now? If I tell her she might tell my parents. Then I will die for sure. But maybe she will keep the secret. No she won't. She probably will not want me to be with Min-Seo anymore. She most likely will do anything to make me marry her. Help me!

I was thinking for a while until I decided to tell her. I told her about Min-Seo and the break up. I gave a brief summary about my plan to get revenge on my parents. But I didn't tell her where Min-Seo was.

"Please you promise me you won't tell my parents," I begged.

"Okay I promise. But why do you want to get revenge on them so badly," she asked.

"They are the reason Jooheon is dead. They are the reason why my life is miserable."

"Is it because of me?"

"No...kind of. Other stuff happened. It's not mostly you," I said trying to make it sound nice.

"Look you promise me you won't tell my parents right," I asked.

"I promise I won't," she said having her pinky out.

"Since we are on this topic, I have a question for you," I asked.

"What is it."

"Why do you hate Min-Seo so much?"

"I don't hate her now. Before I did because of Min Hyuk. But now he is with Ji-Yu. I was just mad that Min Hyuk didn't like me anymore and took it out on Min-Seo."

"You know that day you made out with Kihyun, Min-Seo almost killed herself. You know how heartbroken she was. I was just glad I came back in time to save her."

When I told her about Min-Seo she couldn't even keep her head up anymore.

"Looks like it's not so fun when you find out you were the reason someone almost killed themselves," I said to her.

"Mianhae," she said softly.

"Don't say sorry to me. You know who you have to apologize to. She will be coming back soon so be ready to apologize then."

We went back inside and headed to class. Shownu took me out to the hallway.

"What did you and Bora talk about," he asked.

"I told her everything," I said.

He was shocked and I told him why. I don't know why but I felt like I could trust her. We went back inside the class as Mr. Song came in. After he took attendance, Bora came over to me. She handed me a pass and I left with her. We went up to the roof.

"What do you need," I asked.

"So you and Min-Seo are still dating?"

"Yes," I answered.

She look out to the field and sighed.

"Why," I asked.

"What about our marriage," she asked.

"I'm going to call it off."

"But your parents," she asked.

"I don't care about them anymore."

She walked up to me and held onto my hands.

"I have something to ask?"

"What," I said removing my hand away.

"If I don't tell your parents and you succeed, you have to marry me," she said looking into my eyes.

"That's not the deal," I said.