Chapter 31

When I woke up it was still a little light outside. Wonho was not next to me. I went downstairs and saw him talking to my parents.

"Oh annyeong Min-Seo," my mom said.

I went over to the couch and sat next to Wonho.

"So what are you guys talking about," I asked.

They all looked at one another and it was getting really awkward.

"We're you guys talking about me," I asked.

"Yeah," my mom said.

"Like what?"

"School...life," my dad answered.

"Okay."

Wonho and I headed over to Min Hyuk house that night. Ji-Yu, Shownu, and some other people from school were there. I was walking around when I saw a girl coming that looked familiar. I walked towards her and said hi.

"Ji-Woo is that you," I asked.

"Oh Min-Seo. Annyeong," she said bowing.

I bowed to her and we went to the inside.

"Is Shownu here," she asked.

"Yeah, somewhere around here," I said.

We walked around but couldn't find Shownu. We went to the backyard and he was there kicking a ball around. I stayed at the door while she walked up to him. He looked at me, then they hugged. I left them alone and went to find Wonho. I went downstairs and found him playing games with other people. I sat down on the floor and watched then play.

As the party was over we went back home. When we got home, I went to wash up for bed. He was in my room when I came back.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"Nothing, just waiting," he said looking at his phone.

He went to the bathroom and I checked my phone. I decided to call my friend Lucy. It's been a while since I've contacted her at all.

"Hello?"

"Lucy, it's me MaKenzie," I said.

"MaKenzie, oh my gosh. It's been a while! How are you doing," she asked.

"I'm okay, you?"

"Ehh could be better. Just found out my boyfriend for about 2 years have been cheating on me," she said.

"Really? Same this guy I used to date cheated on me and I saw him making out with another girl," I said.

We both laughed it off and talked until she had to go to school.

"Alright well I should go," she said.

"Alright make sure to call me sometimes," I said.

"I will."

I hung up my phone and laid on my bed staring out the window. I started to fall asleep when I heard the door open. I didn't bother turning to see who it was since it was most likely Wonho. He came in and laid beside me with his arms over me. I held onto his hands and turned to face him. I went under the covers and fell asleep.

I stayed in bed till almost noon with Wonho. We watched movies in bed and kind of had a lazy day.

"I'm hungry," he said.

"Me too," I added.

We went into the kitchen and searched through the fridge. We grabbed some meat and vegetables.

"You know how to cook," he asked me.

"Well do you know how to cook?"

"Not really," he answered.