Chapter 3

Min Hyuk and I went into the music room to look around.
"Min Hyuk you can put me down if I'm getting too heavy," I said to him.
"No its okay. You're not heavy at all," he said turning his head to smile at me. I started to blush and looked the opposite direction.
"Oh Min Hyuk I think I found one," I said pointing to a shelf. I reached my hand and got the hint. We read it and it was a room downstairs.
"What are we going to do," he asked.
"Call Bora," I said. He handed me his phone and I texted Bora about the hint.

Me: Go to the art room. There should be a hint there. [Sent]
Bora: Got it. Go to the music room. There should be a hint there too. [Recieved]
Me: Already found it. [Sent]

Min Hyuk and I went to other rooms but no luck. He poked his head into the hallway and no one was there. We went to the storage room to find a hint. On our way there Shownu stopped us.
"Well...well...well, sorry Min Hyuk but you're going down," he said with Yun-Seo on his back.
"I'm up for the challenge boy," Min Hyuk said getting in stance. Shownu and Min Hyuk walked in circles and Min Hyuk got me closer to Yun-Seo. I grabbed her hand and tried taking her wristband off but she kept escaping. She almost got mine but I pushed her off of me and she started losing her balance. Shownu tried getting her to balance but it wasn't working.
"Better luck next time my friend," Min Hyuk said blowing air in his face as I slightly pushed Shownu. Yun-Seo fell of and they headed back to the field.

Min Hyuk ran to the storage and I found another one on the light switch. I read the hint to Min Hyuk and he told me to text Bora.

Me: Bora go to the lunch room and ask the lady's about the hint. [Sent]
Bora: Okay. We found another in the art room. Go to the radio station room.[Recieved]

"Bora said go to the radio station room," I said to him. He ran to another hallway. We spotted another group looking through the doors. We sneaked up behind him and I grabbed for the wristband. The girl felt my hand but was to slow and I ripped it off. We went into the radio station and looked around. It was no where to be found. We went into the recording room and it wasn't there.

"Closet," I told him. I opened the door and it was on the inside of the door. The hint said,

Congratulations, YOU WON!

I was about to scream but kept my excitement down. We walked down the stairs and exit the door. I texted Bora and asked if they were done. They finished and just had to make their way to the door. When they came we ran to the field with the hints. We approached Mr. Song and handed him the hints. He made an announcement to the school to let the other students know the game was over. The boys dropped us down and fell on the ground. Bora and I started jumping up and down with excitement.

"You guys can head back to the locker room and change for your next class since you guys won the activity," Mr. Song said congratulating us. As everyone came out Mr. Song made them run 3 laps around the field.
"Good teamwork guys," Bora said cheerfully. We went to our locker room and changed.
"So how was it with Min Hyuk," she asked me.
"It was fun. We went up against Shownu and Yun-Seo and we won. How about you and Wonho," I asked her.
"Good he's really fast. He smelt good too," she said with flirty eyes. We both laughed and we headed to our room. When we got out Wonho and Min Hyuk were coming out as well. Bora grabbed my hands and we walked up to the guys. We all looked outside and saw people still running. Min Hyuk walked behind us and came up next to me.

"Wonho mianhae for probably being so heavy," Bora said in her flirty voice. I rolled my eyes and looked at Min Hyuk.
"It's fine," he said looking foward.
"It'll treat you for lunch later then since you carried me," Bora said.
"I'm okay," Wonho said. Bora looked down and walked ahead of us. She walked into the room and put her head down. I patted her on the back and went to my seat. Min Hyuk sat 4 rows in front of me and he looked back at me. I waved to him and looked down at my notes.
"Is she upset with me," Wonho asked me pointing to Bora.
"Maybe," I said.
"Why what did I do," he asked with an annoyed face.
"I don't know she was trying to be nice and you'd turned her down," I said to him.
"Well I told her I was fine. And I don't like clingy girls," he said putting his head down. I looked at him but ignored him. We still had 5 minutes left so I went up to Bora and see if she was okay.

"Kwenchana[1]?"
"No," she replied.
"Why because bad boy over there turned you down," I mocked her.
"Oh shut up. I was trying to be nice," she said. I gave her a look but she ignored me. The bell rang and I went back to my seat. Everyone came in all sweaty and was breathing hard.

"Annyeong class. I'm Mr. Soh and I'll be teaching you Geometry." He took roll call and went over what we would be learning through out the year. He got really boring so I put my head down and fell asleep. The next thing I heard was a loud bang.
"Sleeping in my class Miss Kim."
"Mianhae...," I said looking down at my desk. He went to Wonho's desk and did the same thing.
"Listen up kids. When you sleep during my class I don't give warnings at all. Shin Hoseok and Kim Min-Seo you have detention. Go outside in the hallway and put your hands up. Let this be a lesson to you all," Mr. Soh said. I looked at everyone and they sat up straight and paid attention to Mr. Soh. Wonho and I went to the hall and put our hands up.

"You have to do this as a punishment," I asked him. He nodded his head. We stayed quiet the whole class period with our hands up. My shoulder started hurting so I put my hands down for a moment. The doors opened and Wonho quickly lifted my arm back up. I noticed it was Mr. Soh and I kept my arms up. He came to check on us and then went back into the room. A couple minutes later the bell rang and everyone ran out of the room. Bora came to me and we went to lunch. While we were walking I started massaging my shoulders until someone did it for me. I flinched a bit and turned around. I saw it was Min Hyuk.
"Wow first day for a new girl and already has detention," he said. I smiled and followed Bora to the lunchroom. We went in line and got our meal. I followed Bora to her friend's table but there was only one seat left. She looked at me.
"It's okay I'll go over there," I said. I walked with my head down and sat at a table. No one was at this table but me. I started to eat until someone showed up in front of me. It was Min Hyuk.

"Why are you eating alone," he said lifting my head.
"Bora is sitting with her friends and there wasn't room," I answered. Wonho walked up to us and asked to sit with us. He sat next to Min Hyuk and began shoving food in his mouth.
"Hey slow down a bit before you choke," Min Hyuk said. Wonho ignored him and kept eating. We both starting eating as well. I got my phone out and checked if I got any messages. One from Lucy.

Lucy: How's your first day of school? [Recieved]
Me: Eh got detention on first day of school for sleeping. [Sent]

I finished eating and went to put my tray away. Min Hyuk and Wonho walked up with me and we went back to the room.