Chapter 43

I walked back to our table and then Wonho came after me. I tried avoiding eye contact with him. I just hoped Wonho and Ki Hyun didn't bump into each other. I finished my second plate and went into the bathroom. When I got back Ki Hyun and Chang Kyhun were four table away from us. I kept my head down and walked quickly passed their table. I sat down and Wonho looked at me. I didn't look back, so he bumped his leg onto mine. I turned my attention to him and he didn't look to happy.

He looked towards Ki Hyun and I nodded.

"I saw them too," I said.

"They came up to say hi," Wonho said.

"Really?"

My parents even nodded when I asked them. I looked away and asked them to leave. When we got up, Ki Hyun and Chang Kyhun also got up. They looked at us and I looked towards the wall. They walked towards us and started talking.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr and Mrs. Kim, Wonho...Min-Seo," they said.

They all said hi back except me. My mom hit my arm and I bowed to them. I lifted my head up and saw Chang Kyhun right in my face. I backed up into Wonho's arms. Ki Hyun was staring at me the whole time. They let us go first and someone smacked my butt. I turned around and slapped them both immediately. Wonho got in front of me and was ready to punch them. I held onto his arms and was pulling him back. He wouldn't budge and Ki Hyun and Chang Kyhun smirked at each other. Wonho began to tense up but I finally got him to move. My mom and I walked in front of my dad and Wonho.

"Honey isn't that the guy you work with?"

I nodded my head and told her to be quiet. I pointed to Wonho, not wantinf him to hear. He still looked pissed and had his hands in a fist. I got my dad to leave him. I stayed in position till Wonho reached me. I grabbed his hands and continued walking with him. As we got into the car, my parents asked where we wanted to go.

"Home please," I answered for all of us.

It was quiet for the rest of the ride. When we got home, my parents went inside first. Wonho held onto me so I didn't walk away. I stood in front of him and waited for him to talk.

"Kwenchana," he said as his voice was a little shaky.

"Yeah I'm fine," I responded.

"I should of had you in front of me," he said.

"It's not your fault," I said.

"Yes it is. I had you next to me but I didn't let you go in front of me," he said beating himself down.

"Wonho. I'm fine okay. It's alright. It was something stupid."

"Okay."

We went back inside and into my room. While we were in my room, I was debating if I should tell Wonho about work. I felt like I should just in case Ki Hyun would have showed up. I know Chang Kyhun would stop at nothing until he didn't something to me. Even if it was a kiss or something else. I was shaky the whole night. Wonho decided to stay the night so even more time for me to think.

My parents were just about to sleep, when my mom called me down to the living room.

"Don't you think, you should tell Wonho," she said.

"I should but then I know I would have to find another job. You know how hard that is," I said.

"You can come work with us," she suggested.

"Omma I love you, but I think I see you and appa too much. And I want to be able to get my own job without your help," I said smiling.

"Okay. Well I rather you not work then work with Chang Kyhun,"she said.