Chapter 26

I got up an hour early and got ready. I put on my black uniform that Miss. Jeon gave me then went downstairs. My mom was already making breakfast. I helped her finish the rest. Just then someone rang the door bell. I rushed to the door and opened it. I jumped into Kihyun's arms and led him to the kitchen. He sat at the table watching me and my mom.

"How long will you be at school," my mom asked.

I looked at Kihyun not knowing the answer.

"For about 2-3 hours," he said.

I started setting up the table. As I got four plates out, my mom said something.

"Min-Seo it's just going to be you and Kihyun eating. Your dad and I have a meeting to attend."

"Oh neh."

I put the extra two plated back and finished setting up the table. I was about to go back to my mom when Kihyun grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I was placed on his lap and his arms were around my waist. My mom looked at me and smiled. But when my dad came I got up. Kihyun also got up and bowed to him. My dad grabbed a cup of coffee and my parents left.

Kihyun and I ate our breakfast before leaving. We did the dishes before heading out. We saw Shownu and Min Hyuk at the bus stop when we got there.

"Annyeong ," they said as we reached them.

"Annyeong, " Kihyun and I said.

"Who's ready to sell coffee," Min Hyuk said energetically.

"Yes," we all said.

We got on the bus and headed to school. I saw Bora on the bus so I stayed in the front section. I got off quickly and we started setting up for the fundraiser.
Kihyun went with me to one of the closet to grab some supplies for our café. We got back and Min Hyuk and Shownu just finished setting up. We started making our coffee. By the time we finished many people began coming.

We were pretty busy throughout the day. During our break, Kihyun and I went on top of the roof. We looked down and watched the soccer tournament that was happening. Our school was in the lead so far. We went down to thr cafeteria to grab something to eat. We sat with Shownu, Min Hyuk, and Ji-Yu.

"Annyeong," Ji-Yu said.

"Annyeong," I said back.

As I finished eating Ji-Yu and I went to bring our tray up. I was about to sit back at the table until Ji-Yu dragged me away. We went into a room and she closed the door behind her.

"Yes," I asked.

"Are you and Kihyun still dating?"

"Yes, why," I asked.

"Oh okay," she said.

"Why?"

"He was looking at me and I'm pretty sure he was touching my leg with his," she confessed.

"What...are you sure it was him?"

"I'm pretty sure it was him."

"Pretty sure is not proof that he did it," I told her.

She became quiet after I said that. I left the room and went back to the cafeteria. I sat back down and put my head down.

"You okay," Kihyun asked.

"I'm fine," I answered facing towards him.

We went back to finish selling the rest of the coffee before the fundraiser was over. Ji-Yu came and watched us since she didn't have anything to do. She kept looking at me, but I tried ignoring her. Once we finished, I went into the girls locker room to change into something comfortable. Kihyun was waiting outside the locker when I came out. But before I showed myself, someone was talking to him.

"Kihyun...," I heard someone say in a flirty way.

"Yes Ji-Yu," he said. Now I was mad. She tried making up excuses saying he was touching her. And now she's trying to flirt with him.

"Do you like me," she asked in the flirty voice again.

"Uhh no," he answered.

"I saw the way you looked at me today during lunch. And I'm pretty sure you were touching my leg with yours," she said.

"That was not me. And I looked at you cause you were the one talking most of the time. And aren't you dating Min Hyuk," he asked.

"Yes why," she said.

"Because I don't think he would like seeing you like this all over me, Kihyun said. I saw his shadow getting up from the bench.

"Why would I like you! Gross!"

Then I heard footsteps walking away. I waited for a couple seconds then went out. As I went out, Kihyun was back on the benches.

"Ready," I asked having my hands out for him to hold.

He took my hand and we left the school. Kihyun and I were planning to go back to my place but his parents wanted to meet me. We went to my place first so I could wash up before going to his house. When I finished we headed out to his place.

We arrived at his house and his place was about the same size as my house. We went in and his parents were waiting for us.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I said as I bowed to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo," they said back.

"Omma, appa this is Kim Min-Se," Kihyun said to them.

"It's nice to meet you," I said.

"Please take a seat," his mom said.

I did as she told and they started asking me questions.

"How long have you been in Korea for," they asked.

"Just this year."

"Why is that," his mom asked.

"It's a long story actaully," I said not wanting to tell them.

"Well we have a lot of time left," his mom said.

So I told them how my parents gave me off to their friends. How my life was during my stay in America and my first couple of days in Seoul. By the time I finished they didn't move one bit. They were shocked by how my life was.

"Mianhae. It must be hard to talk about that," his dad said to me.

"Kwenchana," I replied.

While we were still talking Kihyun's mom went to the kitchen. She came back with a plate of snacks and tea.

"Kam sa ham nida," I said bowing my head to her.

"You're welcome. Please help yourself," she said motioning for us to grab the snacks.

I grabbed some snacks without hesitation. We talked a little more until they had to leave. Kihyun and I stayed behind. He showed me around his house. We went to the back porch and he had a huge backyard. A dog ran up to us and tried licking me. I bent down on my knees to pet it.

"Awe what's it's name," I asked him.

"Her name is Haru," he answered.

"Annyeong Haru," I said to the dog.

"You want to take her on a walk," he asked.

"Neh."

He grabbed the leash and we walked around his house to the front. We walked around the neighborhood and came back. It was getting late by the time we got back to his place.

"I should probably go home now," I said.

"Okay. Do you want me to walk you home?"

"Anio kwenchana. I'll go by myself," I said. He walked me to the door and I waved goodbye.

I got to the bus station and waited. The bus arrived and as I got onto the bus, I saw a familiar looking face get off the bus. She was heading the same direction to Kihyun's house. Was it Ji-Yu