Chapter 23

Days later

Min-Seo's POV

I was heading to study hall after staying on the roof during lunch. On my way there someone grabbed my hands. I looked at who it was thinking it was Shownu, but it was Kihyun. He was taking me to the field.

"Kihyun I can't be late to class or I'll get detention," I said trying to leave.

"This will be quick. Just give me a minute," he asked.

I looked at him with my arms crossed. He tried talking but then would stop. He looked nervous to talk today.

"Kwenchana," I asked.

"Huh oh yeah. I was just trying to find a way for me to say this to you," he said.

"Say what?"

"Umm..." he grabbed something out of his bag and held it behind his back.

"Will you be my girlfriend," he said holding a rose in front of me.

I stood there frozen not knowing how to answer. I looked at him then back to the rose.

"Can I have time to think about this?"

"Yeah sure," he said.

I walked away and went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw something I totally forgot. The necklace Wonho gave to me.

*Flashback*

"It means beautiful. Well you are. You are the most beautiful girl I ever met and that's a lot coming from me."

I immediately took off the necklace and placed it in my purse. I went back out and saw Kihyun on the bench across the bathroom. He looked up as I approached him and had a bright smile. He got up from his seat and stood in front of me.

"Kihyun...yes," I said.

"Chinja[1]?"

"Neh," I answered.

We walked back to class before everyone came and sat down. He handed me the rose and I placed it in my purse. Everyone started coming in and Mr. Song was already at his desk. He did roll call and study hall started. Kihyun handed me a pass and dragged me over to Mr. Song.

He let us go and I still had no idea where I was going. We went up to the second floor and I knew exactly where we were going. I stopped in my tracks and he was still dragging me. As we were getting close my shoes were sliding on the floor.

"Why aren't you walking. I have something to show you," he said still dragging me to the room.

"I just don't want to go into that room," I said.

We got to the door and I looked through the window. There it was, my past in just one room. All my happiness with one person gone. Kihyun pushed me through the door and sat me down in front of the piano. He sat next to me and smiled at me before playing. As he started to play, I tried not to cry. His music was the same as Wonho, but just a little different. While Kihyun was playing I got a text message from Shownu.

Shownu: Meet me at the main entrance. [Recieved]
Me: I'm with Kihyun right now. [Sent]
Shownu: This is important. Hurry! [Recieved]

"Kihyun I have to go somewhere I'll be back," I said putting my phone away and walking out the door. Part of me was happy to leave but was sad I was leaving him.

I walked down the stairs and saw Shownu at the doors. I walked up to him and he grabbed my hand. He took me to the field and sat me down on the benches. He was still standing but walking back and forth with his hands on his head. Something was bothering him, but what was it?