Chapter 24

I saw him close to the corner using the punching bag. I wanted to scare him for fun but didn't, just in case he would have hit me. As I got closer, I noticed he had ear buds in so he wouldn't have heard me. I walked to the side until he saw me.

"Hey," he said shocked.

"Hi."

"What are you doing here," he asked.

"I can ask you the same question."

"I come here to work out," he explained.

"Looks fun," I said.

"You want to try," he asked. I nodded my head wanting to let out my stress and frustration out on the punching bag. He went over to his bags and pulled out another pair of gloves for me. I put them on and was in postion to punch. Shownu got behind and held it for me.

"Whenever you are ready," he said.

Finally, time for me to relinquish all my anger to the punching bag.

I was punching back and forth, side to side until Shownu was pushing me back off the bag.

"What's wrong," he asked.

"What do you mean. I'm fine. Perfectly fine. Nothing is wrong. I'm okay"

"No you're not. You are such a horrible liar, Min-Seo."

I took off the glove and sat on the bleachers. He took his gloves off and came over to me. I began telling him how miserable I was without Wonho. I said how I still loved and missed him. I was angry that he already moved onto another girl. I was happy to be with Kihyun. I was confused on who I really liked. Kihyun or Shownu. I had so many mixed emotions I couldn't think straight anymore.

"I'm sorry for making you even confused. And as for Wonho, you will just need time. Be glad to be with Kihyun. I really hate to see you like this. Does he know about Wonho?"

"No, not yet," I said.

"Are you planning to tell him?"

"Yeah."

We heard the doors open and we looked towards the door. It was Min Hyuk. He walked over to us and we hugged one another.

"Did you hear about Wonho," Min Hyuk asked. Shownu and I nodded our heads.

"I'm sorry," he said to me.

"Kwenchana. I should get going," I said to them. I gathered my things and gave them another hug. But this time I hugged Shownu just a little longer.

"Bye," they said as I got to the door. I turned around and waved to them before leaving.

Shownu's POV

"Anything going on between you two," Min Hyuk asked me.

"No," I answered. He gave me a glare but I shook my head no. I walked over to my bag and grabbed my gloves. I handed my other pair to Min Hyuk. I began hitting the punching bag but this time even harder. Min Hyuk came behind and stared at me.

"Okay stop, something is bothering you. Just tell me," he said. I stopped punching and looked him in the eye.

"I like Min-Seo okay. But she will never like me back because now she is dating Yoo Kihyun, but she still loves Wonho," I said.

"When did you start having feelings for her?"

"A week after Wonho left."

We continued working out till close to midnight.