Chapter 14

Wonho's POV

Bora leaned in and kissed me. My eyes were wide open. Min-Seo pushed her to the wall and slapped her. Then she ran out of the room. Bora stood back up and Ji-Yu began yelling at her. Min Hyuk and I separated them and I took Ji-Yu to the hallway.
"I'll go find her," she said about to walk away.
"I'll do it. I know where she is," I said heading the other direction. I ran to the the main stairs and headed to the roof. I opened the door and saw her sitting, facing the field.

"Kwenchena?"
"Neh," she answered softly.
"Are you telling me the truth," I asked her. She shook her head no.
"Then tell me what's wrong, we have all day," I said looking straight into her beautiful eyes.
"Just the kiss."
"Why are you jealous you were the one to kiss me first," I joked with her. She stared at me with cold eyes, but in the end she laughed a little.
"Stop," she chuckled. I laughed along with her and was glad she was smiling again.

"We should go back," she said getting up. I pulled her back down and rested my head on her shoulder.
"We don't have to be back just yet," he said.
"What do you mean," she asked.
"Miss Jeon knows about the fight earlier and said to take your time," I said crossing my arms and closing my eyes.
"Wonho..," she began saying.
"Let's just stay like this for a bit," I said grabbing her hands. She tensed up a bit but I didn't move.

When the bell rang, Min-Seo and I headed to gym. I went to change and waited for her outside their locker room.
"Hey Wonho," said Bora in a flirty tone. Just then Min-Seo came out behind her. She rolled her eyes and we held hands. Bora turned around saw Min-Seo holding my hands. She gave us a look then stomped away. Min Hyuk and Shownu caught up with us.

"Hey," they both said.
"Hi," I said to them. I saw Min Hyuk take a quick glimpse at Min-Seo and I.

Min-Seo's POV

We got to the bleachers and Mr. Song was out in the fields yet. I went over to Min Hyuk and talked to him.
"You okay," I asked him.
"Yeah are you," he questioned.
"Yeah I'm fine. I was just wondering," I said. I was about to get up before he asked me another question.
"Are you and Wonho dating," he asked not even looking at me.
"No, but we might," I answered. He nodded his head. I was just about to leave when Bora saw me with Min Hyuk. She got up from her seat but I went back to where Wonho was.

Mr. Song came and told us to get into out squad lines.
"Alright guys today we will be playing soccer." He kept on talking about rules and other things.
"For today pick a partner and pass the ball to one another," he continued.
Wonho got us a ball and we went to one of the ends of the field. Hyungwon and Minah came next to us and they started kicking the ball. I looked around and saw Min Hyuk in the middle of the field with Bora. A ball came towards me so I picked it up. I looked back up and saw Min Hyuk's hands waving to me. Bora ran up to me to get the ball. I was expecting her to attack me or something but she just aggressively took the ball back.

After gym was over, we all went to change and head back to class. Before heading to class I headed to my locker to grab my books.
"Hey," Wonho said, leaning onto the lockers.
"Hi," I said happily.
"Are you going to try work today," he asked.
"Yeah, hopefully hal-abeoji[1] will let me," I said.

During Mr. Soh's class I started to fall asleep. My eyes just wouldn't stay open. I felt someone tap my arms. I looked at Wonho and he gave me a water bottle.
"Drink some water," he whispered. I looked at Mr. Soh to find the right time to take a drink. He turned his back so I opened the bottle and took a sip before giving it back to Wonho.
"Gomawo," I whispered to him.
"Who's talking," Mr. Soh said loudly. Wonho and I sat straight up and pretended to be taking notes. I put my head up and saw Mr. Soh's back turned toward us. Wonho and I started giggling. After his class, Wonho and I headed to my locker.

"So, since I don't want to stay in the lunch room, my mom packed lunch for me. I want to go to the roof and you can share with me," I said to him.
"Yeah sure."
I looked around to make sure no one was near us. I grabbed Wonho's hands and we ran up to the roof. We sat of the bench and I took my food out.
"Min-Seo..," he said.
"Hmm..."
"Do you like me?" I stopped chewing my food and looked at him.
"Ahh...nevermind you don't have to answer that," he said scratching the back of his head.
"I do like you. I like you a lot," I said. He looked up at me surprised.
"Really?"
"Yeah I do. Why is it so surprising," I asked.
"I don't know. I kinda of felt like you might have liked Min Hyuk," he said.
"No...," I smiled at him and got up from my seat. I went over to the the side of the roof, then looked back at him.

"I LIKE SHIN WONHO!" He started laughing and I turned around. He walked over to me and looked into my eyes.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"YES!" I jumped into his arms and he hugged me tight. We packed the food back into my lunchbox and was about to head back down. I held his hands and looked at him. I was on the tips of my toes and kissed him on the cheek. Then I ran out by myself. I got down to the bottom of the stairs and didn't see him. I looked again and he was coming down. He caught me and grabbed m by the waist. He looked at the clock and saw we still had 10 minutes left. He picked me up and walked to the field. As we got the the bleachers, he gently placed me down and kissed me on her cheeks. I covered my face with my hands. He moved my hands away from my face and kissed me again.

"Stop," I said.
"Why?"
"Because it tickles."
So he stopped and held his hands out. I placed my hands in his and we walked back inside. We still had time so we walked to the music room. We sat at the piano and he started playing around with it.
"You wanna hear I song I made. I just dont have the lyrics though," he said to me.
"Yes," I answered anxiously.
He began playing a melody and I was moving my head to the music. After he finished, I held onto his arms.
"Let's go back," he said getting up.
When we got back to class we saw Min Hyuk in the classroom by himself.