Chapter 27

I was ready to get off the bus and see where that girl was heading. The bus drove past Kihyun's house and she was heading to his house. I was already to far away when she crossed the gate to his house.

The weekend

The rest of the week I ignored Kihyun most of the time. I also skipped 2 days of school. I wanted to ask him who the girl was but I eventually forgot about the situation. I began packing my bag for camp today and was out of the house by noon. Ji-Yu and I went to have lunch before we headed to the camp site. Min Hyuk came along with us.

"Who's ready for some camping," Min Hyuk said.

"Yeah, I'm a little nervous," I answered.

"Don't be it's fun," Ji-Yu said.

"Especially paint ball," Min Hyuk added.

We grabbed our food and ate outside since it was a nice day. Min Hyuk drove us to the camp site. We were one of the first ones there. Ji-Yu and I were in a tent together. We started to set up our tent right away. We placed out bags inside our tent then went to look around. Min Hyuk came up to us after he finished. As we were about to walk around, I saw Kihyun arrive.

"I'll catch up with you guys later," I said walking away. I ran towards Kihyun and hugged him. I helped him set up his tent and we walked around the camp site together. While we were walking we saw a campfire.

"We should come here tonight," he said.

"I agree."

We heard whistles blowing so we rushed back to the camp base. Mr. Song, Miss. Jeon, Mr. Lee, and Mrs. Choi were our leaders.

"Alright everyone. Welcome to our annual camping trip. We hoped you guys got to see around a bit while settling in," Mrs. Choi said.

"We are going to have our attendance posted up close to where our tents are and where the bathrooms are. Please check it out because we will be having a busy and fun weekend," Mr. Song said.

"You guys have an hour to get yourself settled in. Around 2:30 we will began our activities," Mr. Lee said.

We all dispersed into our own groups. I went back to my tent and waited for Ji-Yu. She eventually came back and sat down with me. I was already on the verge of sleeping but Ji-Yu was keeping me awake. Kihyun and Min Hyuk came with water bottles and sat next to us. I kept closing my eyes at times but I tried keeping myself up.

Around 2:30 the teachers blew their whistles again. We all lined up and we began our activities. We started out with a trust exercise. We had to be in a group of four and three person had to have a blindfold on. The person without the blindfold couldn't talk but had to get the three people on the other side of the maze.

My group was Min Hyuk, Ji-Yu, and Kihyun. Min hyuk was the leader of our group. We put our blindfolds on and was in line. I was placed in the middle by Ji-Yu. We went through the maze with ease. We were the second ones done. After that they had us lined up and counted us off. The evens and odds were separate teams.

"We are going to play paintball," Miss. Jeon said.

Everyone started cheering as loud as they could. We went to change into the gear and had our guns filled up with paint. Kihyun was on the other team, while Min Hyuk, Ji-yu, Shownu, and I were on the red team.

Ji-Yu took me to her spot and we hid out for half the time. I got a couple shots and a couple close calls but Ji-Yu and I found a new hiding spot. I saw two blue members coming my way. Before I was about to shoot them one of them, pretty sure a girl put the guy up to the tree. I didn't see who the guy was but I saw the girl's face. It was Bora making out with someone. I took aim and shot her. I went back into the bushes. The guy put his mask back on so I couldn't see who it was. But while he was off guard I shot him too.

They made an announcement saying there was only five minutes left. Ji-Yu and I separated to take out who was left. At the end the red team came out victorious. The losing team had to cook and do the dishes tonight. We all went to change out of the gear afterwards. Ji-Yu and I went to our camp site to relax. Kihyun stayed for a couple minutes before leaving to cook. Shownu and Min Hyuk came over after.

"So how did you like paintball," Shownu asked.

"Awesome. I got a good amount of kills. I also got to shoot Bora and this guy she was making out with. It was funny cause she got so pissed," I said laughing.

I saw Bora behind us so I shut my mouth as she passed. She didn't even turn around to look at me. I burst out laughing with the others when she was gone. It took about an hour and a half until the other team finished cooking. We went to wear the tables were set up and sat around. I saved a seat for Kihyun when he came. He slouched in his chair about to sleep. I woke him up as we began to eat.

It was nice to finally actually get to know other people I haven't really talk to yet. I made a couple more friends and was enjoying my time. After we ate the blue team had to clean up and wash the dishes. I helped out a bit then returned to my tent. I went inside my tent and checked my phone. I had 3 missed calls and 4 text messages. The calls were from Wonho and text messages were from my mom and also Wonho.

Mom: How is camping? Are you having fun? Did you eat yet? [Recieved]
Me: Hi mom. Yeah just had dinner. I am having a really great time. I'll text you later. Bye. [Sent]

Wonho: Please answer my phone calls.
Why aren't you answering?
Min-Seo please answer my phone call. We need to talk. [Recieved]
Me: Wonho if it's about the marriage I don't want to talk about it. I'm also really busy right now. [Sent]
Wonho: With what? [Recieved]
Me: Schools annual camping trip. [Sent]
Wonho: Oh mianhae. But please call me back soon. [Recieved]
Me: I'll think about it. [Sent]

I put my phone away and got out of the tent with a jacket. I saw Kihyun walking ny way as I got out. I went to him and we walked to his tent. He grabbed some things out of his bag and a jacket. We had an hour to ourself before we had to sleep. We went back to the campfire and started it. He took marshmallows out of his jacket and two metal sticks. He melted one for me and fed me one. I did the same for him. We stayed at the campfire for half an hour. I cuddled with him and laid my head on his shoulders.

"Did you have fun," he asked.

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah I did. Especially now," he said.

I kissed him on the cheeks after he said that. He looked down and kissed my forehead.

"I love you Kim Min-Seo," he said to me.

"I love you too Yoo Kihyun."

I held onto his hands and to him even tighter. I didn't want the time to move. I wanted the time to stop so I could cuddle with him longer.