Chapter 41

Min-Seo's POV

One week later

Shownu, Min Hyuk, Seo-Young, Wonho, and I were at Wonho's house watching the news. It was a big day today. Wonho's parents were finally being put on trial and was going to be sentenced for 6 to 9 years in jail. We have found out that they have overcharged and stolen almost about eight million dollars.

We all celebrated and went out to eat. We went to a Korean barbecue for dinner.

"So when are you going to break it off with Bora," we asked Wonho.

"I already did. I told her parents I couldn't marry her. I said I couldn't because I can't get over that she broke something so valuable. I said that I was sorry but I was still hurt inside."

We all started to laugh and couldn't believe Wonho said that to Bora's parents.

"Was she there when you told them you couldn't marry her," Min Hyuk asked.

"Yeah she was. She dropped to the ground and started throwing a tantrum. She was a mess when I left."

As we finished eating we all chipped in to pay for the meal. Then we went to the movies. I sat with Wonho on the outside toward the back. Shownu and Seo-Young sat together. Min Hyuk invited Ji-Yu to come along with us.

Wonho and I held each others hands and I laid my head on his shoulders. Once the movie finished Wonho drove me back home. He came inside with me and we headed to my room. We laid down on my bed and looked at each other.

"Gomawo," he said.

"You're welcome," I said.

"I don't think I would have been able to do this without you. You were my motivation to stay alive and to finally get revenge on my parents," he said.

"Same. I love you Wonho," I said leaning in closer to him.

"I love you too Min-Seo. I'm sorry for putting you through so much for the past couple of months," he said.

"Kwenchena. At least now I don't have to hide, and wear a disguise every time I go out now," I said.

He grabbed my waist and pushed me in closer that our bodies were touching. Part of me wanted to do it right at that moment, but I didn't want to push our relationship. I thought we were prefect just the way we were.

I finally returned to school, but we only had two and a half weeks left of school. But we had our finals we had to take. After taking our exams, Wonho and I'd had a pass to go up to the music room. As he played, it was our time to relax and let go of our stress. Bora hasn't been showing up to school lately and I was happy. But later we found out she was pregnant.

After all three days of exams, the school took us on a two day beach vacation. They said it was for our hard work throughout the week.

Ji-Yu, Seo-Young, and I went shopping for bikinis and shorts. It felt nice to be around girls. I totally forgot how I was always with Shownu, Min Hyuk, and Wonho. Ji-Yu and I went into the changing rooms, while Seo-Young would wait and tell us how we looked.

"How does this one look," Ji-Yu asked.

"Ehh, try the turquoise one I chose for you," Seo-Young said.

Then I came out with a red bikini.

"So...what do you think?"

"I think you might be trying to seduce Womho if you wear that. But anyways you look hot," Seo-Young said.

Ji-Yu came out and her jaw dropped. So did mine looking at Ji-Yu's turquoise bikini.

"I love your bikini," Ji-Yu and I both said.

We payed for our clothing and went home to pack for our vacation.

Seo-Young got her own plane ticket and went with us to spend time with Shownu.

The next day, Wonho came to pick me up to go to the airport. So many students were there waiting at the gate. I was so excited to go to the beach.

"Kaja," Wonho said as the gate opened.

Womho and I sat together and I called the window seat. I took a couple pictures of Wonho and I and sent them to my parents.

Mom: You guys look so cute! [Recieved]
Me: Thanks mom! I'll send more pictures later. [Sent]
Mom: Okay have a safe trip honey. [Recieved]

I put my phone away as the plane was as about to depart. Half way through the plane ride, everyone was asleep. I on the other hand was just listening to my music and checking out the view every few minutes.

We finally arrived and the teachers woke us up. Womho grabbed our bags out and we headed out to the gate. The teachers took us out to the parking lot to see 4 big vans to pick us up. Seo-Young had us stay back and we waited for another car. She got another car just for us. We drove to the hotel we were staying in, and checked into our room. Ji-Yu, Seo-Yong, and I shared a room together.

Once we placed our belongings in our room, the teachers had us go down to the lobby to go eat dinner. Instead of going to a resturaunt, the hotel had a barbecue place for us. They gave us the ingredients and all we had to do was grill. Our hotel was next to the beach so everyone was in the beach close to night time. The teachers did the grilling while we all just waited for them.

"Alright students come get your plates. Single filed line please!"

They had one meal on a plate for each of us already. They piled it up with rice, beef, kimchi, some lettuce, pepper, and tofu. After we finished, there was some ice cream if we wanted. We all sat on the beach eating and talking to one another. The teachers joined us in the beach eating.

"We should wake up early and spend time in the beach together. We can also watch the sun rise," Womho suggested.

"Okay."

"Okay students, it's 9:30. I want everyone to be in their rooms by 10:30 alright. I do not want anyone leaving the hotel. We have our numbers posted up in our vans, in the lobby at all times if you need us. Please be safe and make it fun so we can do this again next year," Mrs. Choi said.

We all stayed on the beach until 10:30. Mr. Song blew his whistle and everyone headed inside. I got into ny room first so I took took a shower. I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed. I set my alarm clock to five in the morning. Seo-Young and Ji-Yu slept on the same bed so I had mine to myself.

In the morning, I quietly woke up and got ready. Someone knocked on my door and it was Wonho. We put a light sweatshirt on and headed to the beach. We sat on the sand and looked out into the ocean. The sun started to rise and I took pictures. Around eight, Mr. Song woke everyone up and headed down to the lobby to have breakfast.

After breakfast, we went around and did some sight seeing. In the afternoon, once it got warmer, Mr. Song let us have our free time at the beach. Ji-Yu, Seo-Young, and I went into our rooms to change into our bikini. When we got out of our rooms, a bunch of other girls came out of their rooms as well. The boys already changed and was outside. Wonho and I got a quick picture together and we headed into the ocean.

"You look gorgeous," he whispered in my ear, grabbing my waist.

"Gomawo," I said blushing.

It was a fun day at the beach. We took a break and went onto the boardwalk to the arcade games. Wonho won me a prize and I won him one. Once we got tired of the games, Wonho and I walked back to the hotel's porch and sat there.

"This is great," I said.

"Yeah it is," he said.

"Isn't it weird that this is our last year of high school," I said.

"Yeah I feel as if I just came entered high school," said Wonho.

We went inside and changed into comfortable clothes.

"Do you have to change," he asked me.

I hit him in the arms and started lauguing.

I changed into leggings and a t-shirt. We went back outside and watched everyone still playing in the ocean.

This is was a fun weekend. Best vacation to be able to spend quality time with Wonho. I wish everyday could be like this.