Chapter 13

When I was discharged, my dad took Wonho and I back home.
"Wonho would you like to have dinner with us tonight," my dad suggested.
"Oh neh," Wonho answered. I smiled at him with joy. We got to my parents house and it was beautiful. 
"You live here," I said shocked.
"Yeah," my dad answered. We went inside and my mom was waiting for us in the kitchen.
"Oh Min-Seo, Wonho come eat," she said coming towards us. 

She sat us down and brought the food over to us. Both of our mouth dropped from just looking at the delicious food.
"Kam sa ham nida[1], Wonho and I said.
"You're welcome, eat...," she said gesturing at us. Wonho and I scarfed down the food in no time alone with my parents. I haven't had a meal that made me full in the longest time. After we finished I grabbed the plates and started washing the dishes.
"Min-Seo I'll do it. You go to your room and unpack," my mom said moving me to the side.
"Are you sure," I asked.
"Yes, I'll be fine. Honey show Min-Seo her room," she called out to my dad.

I followed my dad to my room carrying my luggage. Wonho came behind me and took my luggage from my hand. Instead he placed his hands in mine.
"Here's your room," my dad said opening the door.
"Gomawo," I said. I went in and started unpacking when my dad left the room. Wonho helped me make my bed and put my things away. We unpacked most things I needed for my room. I also brought along some other things to decorate my room.
"Thanks for helping," I said to him finishing up my last letter for my word on the wall.
"It's fine. I had fun helping you," he smiled at me. I got down from my bed and we went back downstairs.

"Wonho, do you need me to take you back home," my dad asked.
"Umm it's okay I can walk," he said putting his shoes on. My dad also put his shoes on and grabbed his keys.
"Even though I don't know where you live, that's still a far walk. I'll take you home," he said patting Wonho on the shoulder.
"Goodbye Wonho. Please come again," my mom said.
"Goodbye," he said bowing to my mom. When they left my mom took my hands and we sat down on the couch.

"He's cute," she smirked at me.
"He is isn't he," I said slightly getting hot.
"Are to two dating?"
"Anio, I wish though," I said.
"Why not," my mom asked.
"Taking it slow," I said. She nodded her head.
"You finished unpacking your things," she asked.
"Yeah, just have to do my clothes," I said.
She came up with me and helped me unpack my clothes.
"Wow your room is so pretty," she said looking around.
"Gomawo, I had a few things in mind to decorate my room before," I said.

Wonho's POV

It was a little awkward in the car for the first couple of minutes.
"So Wonho...do you like Min-Seo," her dad asked.
"Neh," I said softly.
"How much," he asked.
"Like as friends..."
"Either friends or is there something more," he said.
"Well to be honest I can't get her out of my mind. I like her more then just as a friend. I've liked her since the day I first met her."
"Really?"
"Yes. She is the only girl who can make me happy and smile. I used to not like girls at all. They were too clingy. But there is something about Min-Seo that I really like. She's strong, independent, but at times she needs someone to lean on," I said
"Well I'm glad you're the person she leans on. Thank you Wonho for protecting her," he said.
"I will always protect her," I said.

We arrived at my house but I didn't leave the car yet.
"Wonho..."
"Hmmmm."
"I know you said you like Min-Seo but do you love her," he asked me. I was frozen for a second but I already knew my answer.
"Neh, I do."
"Joh-eun[2]," he said in relief. I left the car and thanked him before entering my house.

Min-Seo's POV.

"So how did you and dad get such a nice house," I asked them.
"Well after 5 years, we were able to start a business and that's how we got this house."
"Wow," I said still taking in how great the place was.
"Min-Seo..."
"Yeah."
"Are you 16 or 17 again," she asked.
"17."
"Can you drive," she asked. I shook my head no. My dad came in and sat on the couch with us.

"Let's go," my mom said.
"Where, I just got home," my dad whined.
"To teach Min-Seo to drive," she said putting her shoes on. My dad looked at me and then we left the house. Since we lived on our own we had more room for me to drive around.  My dad told me everything I needed to know and handed me the keys. I sat in the driver seat while my dad was sitting next to me, and my mom in the back. I started the car and steped on the gas pedal. I started driving and I was scared I was going to crash. I was shaking most of the time but the last couple of minutes I got use to it.

It was getting late so I drove the car to the driveway and we went inside. I went to wash up, then went to the kitchen.
"Can I have some water omma," I said popping my head in the kitchen.
"Yeah sure," she said handing me a glass. She poured me water and I sat down at the table.
"Omma, what are you doing," I asked taking a sip of my water.
"Just making food for lunch tomorrow. Would you like me to make some for you for lunch?"
"Yes please."
"Alright, well it's getting late. You should go sleep and get ready for school tomorrow," she said.
"Neh, goodnight omma," I said.
"Goodnight Min-Seo."

The Next Day

My parenrs drove me to school and I went to the field. I saw Wonho and Shownu sitting together.
"Annyeong," I said waving to them.
"Oh Min-Seo annyeong," they both said. I walked up to the bleachers and sat next to. Wonho.
"How are you feeling," Shownu asked.
"I'm doing fine. How about you," I asked.
"I'm good," he answered. I saw Bora come to school and sat in the first row. Min Hyuk was playing soccer with some of the boys. When he spotted me he was walking towards us.

"Min Hyuk annyeong," Bora said excitedly. He nodded his head and walked passed her.
She turned her head and saw me. She got annoyed and turned back around.
"Hey Min-Seo," he said.
"Hey," I replied.
"Hey Wonho, Shownu." They waved at him and Min Hyuk began talking again.
"How are you guys doing," he asked us.
"Good," we all said. Bora came up to us and held onto Min Hyuk's arm. He yanked his arm away and took took a few steps away. We all looked at her and she gave me the nastiest look ever.

"Didn't I tell you already...GET AWAY FROM MIN HYUK," she yelled about to slap me in the face. Min Hyuk got in and stopped her. Wonho got in front of me and protected me. Min Hyuk dragged Bora down the bleachers and walked away with her.  The bell rung and we all headed inside. Wonho stopped at my locker after his and waited for me. He leaned against the locker and stared at me with his dreamy eyes.

I closed my locker and was about to walk, when he came in front of me and took my books.
"Wonho it's ok...," I said.
"I already have your books so I'll just carry them," he smirked at me. I caught up with him and we walked to class. We went inside and saw Min Hyuk and Bora already in class. I took a quick glance at Bora then looked back down on the ground.

"Min-Seo," I heard someone call out.
"Ji-Yu," I said excitedly. I walked to her and hugged her. Bora came up to us and grabbed my shirt and pulled me down to the ground. Wonho immediately came to me and helped me back up.
"Yah! Bora stop being a bitch to her. She did nothing to you." Ji-Yu entered the room and began hitting Bora. Min Hyuk and Wonho went to stop them. I helped Min Hyuk grab Ji-Yu out of Bora's grip. When we finally got them apart Bora looked at me.

"Min-Seo, I told you to stay away from Min Hyuk and if you don't it's going to be more then a beating." She turned around and grabbed the back of Wonho's head and kissed him. I stood there frozen for a minute then pulled her by the pair and up against the wall. I slapped her in the face then left the room. I went to the only place where I could be alone to cool off. The roof.

[1] Thank you
[2] Gold