Chapter 33

One day I went to the park with Ji-Yu. We did our homework there and went to eat somewhere.

"I wonder why Wonho left and never said bye to us. Do you know where he went," Ji-Yu said.

"Can we not talk about him," I said.

"Why? Did you guys break up," she asked.

"I just don't want to talk about him," I said.

She kept bugging me about him that I packed my stuff and left.

"Min-Seo," she called out.

I walked away and went home. As I was about to reach my house, someone grabbed my waist. I thought it was Wonho until they put a rag over my mouth. I tried to escape but I became faint and I blacked out.

When I woke up I was tied up to a chair in a dark place. My vision became clear and I saw two shadowy figure in front of me.

"Where's Wonho," I heard some said.

"I don't know who you are talking about," I said as my heart was racing.

"Stop lying. We know you are dating him. Where is he," they asked.

"I don't know who he is. Please let me go," I begged.

They stepped forward and it was his mom and dad. Along with them were their security guards. The dad was holding a camera and the mom came up to me. She began punching me and slapping me.

"Where is Wonho," she yelled.

"I don't know him," I said back.

Wonho's dad started hitting me again. Then his mom grabbed something and hit me harder with it. My phone began to ring. She went onto my phone and it was my SNS.

Oh no. It might be Wonho!

"Oh look here honey. She was lying all along. SWH_001 is Wonho and she has been talking to him for a while. He even promised he'd come back to her," she said laughing. Her husband grabbed my phone and took a video.

"Hello Wonho. It's your father. You are hiding somewhere and we would like you to come back home. And if you decided not to come home, we have a reason why you should come back."

He faced the camera at me and I tried putting my head down. But his mom held my head up. She came in front of me and slapped me again.

"Wonho if you don't come home, she will be gone just like Jooheon's girlfriend," she said.

Tears came down my face and they began laughing at me.

"Stop please," I said.

"Not until Wonho shows himself. Wonho you have an hour. I'll send our address and you come here or she will be gone," his dad said.

"Sent," said his dad holding my phone for me to see.

"Honey I'm hungry," the mom said.

"But we have to stay until Wonho comes," the dad said.

"He's not going to come for a while. Let's go I'm hungry," she said.

They left me alone in the abandoned place with two of their security guards. I started to doze off but I couldn't in this situation.

"Please let me go," I asked them. They turned around then looked away.

"Please. I'm begging you," I kept asking.

"Shut up lady!"

"Let her go," someone yelled.

Two people came in and started fighting with the security guards. The security guards were thrown out the window.