Chapter 19

I slammed the keys of the piano then chased after her.
"Min-Seo...., " I kept calling out. But no answer. I went up to the rooftop but she wasn't there either. I ran as much as I could all the way to her house. I saw her at her crying at the doorsteps. With all the strength and breath I had left I ran to her. I stopped in front of her and kneeled down on my knees. I touched her arms and removed her hand away from her face. I wiped the tears from her face and hugged her as tight as I could.

"Please let me explain," I begged her. I told her how my parents were forcing me to live with them in America.
"I have no choice. There are making me leave October 5th," I sais softly.
"What! That's so soon Wonho," she cried.
"I know but what am I supposed to do," I said to her. I put my hand over her shoulders as she kept crying. Eventually she stopped and we went for a walk.

"Is that why you wanted to finish our projects and go out yesterday," she asked.
"Yeah. I took pictures for the memories later on. I wanted my last couple days here to be with you," I confessed. I held on her hands and we walked to a park. We sat in the little playhouse. She sat in between my lap with her back against me.
"Mianhae," I said continously.
"Kwenchana, it's not your fault."
"I know but I don't want to leave you," I said.
"Wonho I'll be fine. You have to listen to your parents," she said.

We walked around more in the park. There was a river so we went to sit by it. I walked up to the river and splashed some water onto Min-Seo.

"Yah! Wonho," she yelled. She came up to me and tried hitting me. I lifted her up onto my shoulders and spun her. I placed her down and she was hitting me again. I grabbed her arms to stop and kissed her. Then I ran up to the little playhouse and waited for her to come. She eventually came and sat next to me.
"Are you ready for the dance tomorrow," she asked.
"Of course," I answered.

Min-Seo's POV

The day of the dance

I was really upset that Wonho was leaving in two days but also excited for this dance.

Ji-Yu came over to my house to get ready. She did my hair and makeup as well as hers. After an hour or so, we finally finished getting ready. Min Hyuk and Wonho were to come and pick us up for the dance. We went downstairs and waited for them.

"Wow Min-Seo, Ji-Yu, you guys look gorgeous," my mom said.
"Yes very pretty," my dad added.
"Gomawo," we both said.
"Omma, appa can you get a picture of me and Ji-Yu," I said.
They grabbed my phone and we took the pictures outside. I got a couple with Ji-Yu and my parents. As we finished a limo came into the driveway. Wonho and Min Hyuk came out of the car. They came to us and took pictures before we left.

We got into the limo and headed to the hall where the dance was held. When we got there I locked arms with Wonho tightly. We entered the hall and everyone was staring at us. I looked behind us thinking it was someone else but no one was behind us. I looked at Wonho and he took me to a table. Ji-Yu and Min Hyuk finally came in along with Hyungwon, Minah, Shownu and someone we didn't know.

"Annyeong," Hyungwon and Shownu said.
"Annyeong," Wonho and I said.
"Shownu who's your friend," we asked.
"This is Jeon Ji-Woo," he said.
"Annyeonghaseyo, " she said bowing.
We all sat at the table and waited for the MC to start the dance.
"Hey let's go outside and take pictures together," Ji-Yu suggested. We all agreed and went to where the photos were being taken. We all took pictures separately then all together.
"Min-Seo, Ji-Yu, I love your dresses," Minah and Ji-Woo said.
"Gomawo, I love yours too," Ji-Yu and I said.

"Alright I'll count down now. 3...2...1," the photographer said. We grabbed the pictures once he finished and went back inside. The MC which was Mr. Song and Principal Jung were on the stage.
"Welcome students to the 8th annul dance. We have great music coming and I hope you enjoy the dance," Principal Jung said.
"Alright alright, let's welcome our DJ for tonight*claps*. Come on students, come down here and let's dance," Mr. Song said energetically.

A couple people went out to the dance floor and waited for the DJ to play the music. Wonho stood up and held his hands out. I grabbed his hands and he took me to the dance floor. Ji-Yu and Min Hyuk came along with us. The DJ played Dope by BTS and then Fly by GOT7. After a couple other song, they played a slow song. Wonho grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in closer. He put my arms over his shoulders.
"Have you never slowed dance before," he smirked. I hit him softly in the chest and laughed.
"Actually no I haven't," I confessed.
"What...you have to be joking with me," he said surprised.
"I'm not joking."

We continued dancing to the slow song. I looked over at Ji-Yu and Min Hyuk and they seemed to be enjoying each other. I looked over at the doors and saw Bora with another guy. Well at least now she doesn't have to be around my boyfriend or Min Hyuk. Wonho and I took a break and went over to the snack counter.

"Oh Min-Seo, you actually look okay this time," Bora said sarcastically.
"Thank you," I said to her.
"Excuse me," she asked.
"Umm I said thank you," I repeated again.
She became silent and tried talking again.
"Umm I said okay so don't think I'm being nice or trying to praise you," she said.
"Well I never asked for one of those but okay. I'll try not to cry much," I said. Her date and Wonho began to chuckle.

She turned to her date and hit him in the head. She pushed him away and I turned back to Wonho. I let out a deep sigh of relief.
"Nice," he said.
"Thanks. You have no idea how much it wanted to rip her hair off of her," I said.

We ended the dance and went back to my house. We stopped at my doorsteps and sat on the steps. We looked at the sky and enjoyed the night view.
"I had fun tonight," I said to him.
"I did too," he said.
"Wonho..."
"Hmmm."
"I don't want you to leave," I said as I tightened my grip to his hands.
"I know I don't either," he said placing his other hand on top of mine.

We sat outside for almost an hour until he had to go home.

"Wait Wonho are you doing anything tomorrow," I asked.
"No."
"Come to my house at 6 in the morning," I said.
"Okay," he replied.

I watched him leave then went inside. I took my heels off and fell to the ground knowing that tomorrow would be my last time seeing him. I cried and cried on the floor until my mom came. I just couldn't stop crying. So many emotions going through me and I didn't know what to do. I stayed up until 3 in the morning planning what to do later. I eventually went to sleep for an hour and a half. I washed my face and went into the kitchen. I started to prepare food for a little picnic. While I was cooking my mom came in.

"Min-Seo honey...what are you doing," she asked.
"I'm making lunch for Wonho and I later today," I answered weakly. She tried dragging me to the living room but I stopped her.
"Honey if you want the energy to spend time with him, you need to sleep. I'll finish cooking for you okay," she said pushing me out of the kitchen. She placed me down on the couch and covered me with a blacket. Right as I laid my head on the blacket I fell asleep.