Chapter 35

I rushed into Shownu's house, telling him everything that happened in the last hour.

"Bora!"

"Yes Bora," I repeated.

"What are you going to do," he asked.

"I don't know. I feels like my parents know I'm lying that me and Min-Seo broke up. That's why they are going to make me marry Bora."

"Your parents do have their ways. Did you get to tell Min-Seo yet?"

"Not yet. I will though when I have time," I answered.

As I was about to head home, I got a call from my dad. He wanted me to go over to his place. Probably to give me threats if I don't marry Bora. When I got there I saw Bora at the front door steps. I wanted to drive away but as I got to the door, my dad came out. I stopped outside the door but didn't get out. I looked at them and saw Bora walking to my car. I locked the doors as she got to my car. I let her wait to see if she would do anything. She looked in the window with an innocent face. I unlocked the door and she came in.

"What do you want?"

"Your parents wants me to go over to your place," she said.

"Liar."

"I'm not lying ask your dad," she said smiling.

I didn't even bother getting out of the car. I drove home and got out. I went inside and into my room. I changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt. I came out and saw her laying on the couch.

"Wonho, I never knew you would look good in sweats."

I ignored her and went into the kitchen. I grabbed some left overs and heated it up. She came over and sat at the table. I brought my plate over and started eating. She began clearing her throat.

"What?"

"Are you going to give me any food," she asked.

"This is all I have. You can go look for yourself," I said pointing to the fridge.

So she got up and went to the fridge. She closed it and sat back down. I finished my food and placed my plate in the sink. I walked to my room until she grabbed onto my arms.

"Let's go to the market," she said.

"No."

"Why not. I'm hungry," she whined.

"Then go yourself if your hungry," I said to her coldly.

"But your my fiancé. You need to take me places I want to go."

"We're not even engaged Bora!"

"Yah! Don't scream at your fiancé like that."

I went into my room and slammed the door. I laid on my bed about to sleep. But Bora kept on banging on my door. I opened my door and moved to the side. She fell on the ground and I laughed a little.

She looked up at me frustrated. She got up and roamed around my room. I left the house and sat outside. Eventually she came out and sat next to me.

"So I heard about you and Min-Seo," she said.

I ignored her and went on my phone.

"Wonho...," she said.

I looked at her then back to my phone.

"Why are you pissed," she asked.

"Because people are pissing me off and now there's you who is so annoying."