Chapter 8

Ariel's POV
I was sitting in my second period class when I hear my phone buzzing. I quickly opened so it would be quiet.
Who is texting me at this hour? Cameron.
I'm coming to get you out of school.
-Cameron
Why?
-Ariel
Because I want you
-Cameron
I rolled my eyes and locked my phone. A few minutes later I heard the intercom boom "Ariel Sanchez you are being signed out" I smiled and rolled my eyes. I gathered my things and walked out to my locker to see Cameron standing next to it. "Hey" he said kissing my cheek. "Cameron, why'd you get me out of school so early?" I asked. "Because I missed you" he said hugging me from behind and kissing my neck. "C-Cameron" I stuttered pushing his face off my neck. He just started kissing my neck again. "Let's go" he whispered in my ear. I nodded and walked out the school. We get in his car and drove home. I went to sleep because I didn't get enough last night. I felt a hand on my thigh. I woke up and slapped it. "No!" I demanded. He started to fake cry like I hurt him. I rolled my eyes yet again. I went back to sleep and felt him touch me again. I just played it off like it didn't happen. He moved his hand slowly towards my inner thigh. I grabbed his hand and put it in his lap. "Stop" I said seriously. He just pouted not taking his eyes off the road. He pulled into my driveway and walked inside. He pinned me up against the wall and crashed his lips into mine. "Cam" I muttered into his lips. He didn't respond. "No." I said breaking the kiss. "I'm going to take a nap" I said walking upstairs.
*After nap
I sat up in the bed and yawned because I took a short nap. I stretched and looked over to see Cameron sleeping. He's so cuuuttteee! I kiss his lips softly and I get up and get dressed. "Ariel?" He said in that same raspy morning voice. "Yeah babe?" I said turning to look at him. "Come here" he said patting the empty space near him. I walked over and sat down on the bed. "Lay with me" he said. I looked into his eyes. He grabbed my face and kissed me sweetly. "You're so beautiful" he said staring me in the eyes. "And you're so hot" I said with a wink. I got up and went down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and heard footsteps behind me. "ARIEL SANCHEZ! WHY ARE HOME AND NOT AT SCHOOL?!" I heard a voice yell. I turned around to see my dad with a not so happy face. "I-I-I-" I stuttered getting interrupted. "It was my fault sir" Cameron said. "Really?" He said surprised. "Yeah. I got her out of school because I wanted to see her" he said winking at me. I bit my bottom lip and opened the fridge. "Oh I guess that alright" my dad said walking out of the house. I opened my mouth in shock. "What?" Cameron said walking over to me. "He likes you. I think he likes the idea of us getting married" I said smiling and kissed his cheek. He smiled and spun me around.
There's chapter 8! Hope you liked!-Sarah❤️