Chapter 9

Ariel's POV
I woke up feeling kinda sick. I ran to the bathroom and puked into the toilet. I feel my hair being raised up. "You okay?" Cameron asked concerned. "C-c-ameron.... What if I'm p-p-regnant?.." I said shaky. "Then we'll stay positive and have a child" he said reassuringly. I smile and pull out a pregnancy test I got from a dirty Santa game we played around of course Christmas. I told Cameron to wait outside and to let me take the test. I peed and set it up on the sink. "Cameron you can come in" I said washing my hands. He came in and looked at the test. "I'm going to be dad" he said smiling. "Really?!" I squealed. He grabbed my face and kissed me with passion. "I'm going to be a mom" I said wiping happy tears off my face. "I love you Ariel" he said. "I love you Cameron" I said smiling. "We're getting married in like two days. Should we wait until after the wedding to tell our families?" I asked. "I think that's a great idea" he said. He got down on one knee and started talking to the baby. "Hi little baby Dallas! I'm you're daddy and I love you and you're mommy a lot" he said kissing my tummy. I giggled. So tomorrow, which is a Friday night, is the rehearsal and the wedding is on Saturday. So we have a lot of planning to do!
Short chapter but there's chappy 9! Hope you liked!-Sarah❤️