Chapter 10

Ariel's POV
I woke up in a good mood today! Tomorrow me and the love of life are getting married! I can't believe it! I'm so excited! I can't even contain my excitement! I've been up since 8 and its now 10. I decided to wake up lover boy. I ran and jumped on him and kissed him passionately. "Morning!" I said smiling. "Morning gorgeous" he said yawning. He looked at the time and freaked. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier" he asked. "Because I wanted you to get all the rest you wanted." I said with a smile. "You are a-mazing" he said kissing my cheek. "Why thank you" I said flattered. "Now get up. Busy day today" I said jumping off him in excitement. "Someone's excited" he laughed. I smiled and he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me from behind. "I love you Ari" he said hopping in the shower. "I love you Cammy-poo" I giggled. (Outfit in media) I put on makeup and some baby lips lip balm and I curl my hair. "Babe you look amazing. As always" he said smiling. "Thanks" I said winking at him. I hear my phone go off and I run over to it to see my bestie calling me. "Hello?" I said answering the phone. "Hey! Meet me at Starbucks in 15 minutes" she said. "Can I bring Cam?" I asked. "Duh" she said. "Thanks! See you then" I said hanging up the phone. "Who was that?" he said fixing his hair. "My bestie. We're meeting her at Starbucks in 15 minutes. Which means we need to leave now" I said walking out the door. Cameron comes down and we hop into his car and drive to Starbucks.
(Skipping car ride)
We walk into Starbucks and found Lauren, my best frannnd. "Hey!" We squealed at the same time and hugged. "This must be Cameron" she said giving him a hug to. "Nice to finally meet you. Ariel has told me so much about you" she said. "She has?" He said smirking at me. I blushed hard. "Yeah. Non-stop" she said rolling her eyes. We talked to her and ordered something to drink. I sipped my drink and I felt sick. Not now. Please not now. Please baby Dallas have mercy. "I'll be right back" I said running towards the bathroom. I ran into one of the stalls and puked my heart out. I cleaned myself up and used the mouthwash in my purse. I walked out and sat back down and acted like I nothing happened. Cameron of course knew. He rubbed my tummy and I smiled at him. We talked and left Starbucks. "What time is it?" I asked Cameron. "5:30" he answered. We both paused. "WE HAVE TO BE AT THE CHAPEL IN 15 MINUTES!" I yelled. We sped off and drove to the chapel.