Chapter 31

Cameron's POV
Yesterday was the funeral. I don't think I have ever cried so much in my entire life. Just thinking about her made me cry. Before I knew it, I had tears streaming down my face. I was laying in bed when I heard loud beeping noises. Beepppp...beeeppppp.. BEEEEPPPPP!! I jolted up and looked around. I was in my old room in my old house. "What the heck?" I whispered to myself. I look down at my hand and there was no wedding band on my finger. This was all a DREAM!? "Darling. You need to get dressed for school" my mom said pepping her head in and then out. I put my hand up to my head. I walk into the bathroom and brush my hair. I can't think straight. I walk into my room and put on a grey t-shirt, black jeans, and black Vans. I walk downstairs and put my backpack on my back. "Honey. Do you want breakfast?" My mom said to me from the kitchen. "No thanks." I said walking out of the house. I ran as fast as I could to the school. I ran inside and wasn't watching where I was going and bummed into someone. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" A girl yelled and I turned to see who it was. Ariel Rose Sanchez. She gave me a weird look. "What's biting your butt?" She said in all seriousness. "Nothing" I said soft and sweetly. "Are you feeling okay?" She said feeling my forehead. "No" I said giggling. "Then what's wrong with you?" She asked really confused. "I'm just being nice" I said smiling. "Nice? I thought that wasn't in your vocabulary" She said. Ring Rinnnnggg. "Bye Ariel" I said smiling. "Bye Cameron" She said still confused.
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! You didn't see that coming! Little bit of déjà vu? Well it's his POV of the first chapter! SIKE! I'm kidding! The next chapter will be the real one! Sorry for the short chapters! Hope you enjoyed anyway! Love y'all!-Sarah💕