Chapter 26

Ariel's POV
I woke up in Cameron's arms. I stare at his beautiful face. It's not all the time I get to do this because of Lana. We barely get time together anymore. Either I'm busy with Lana or Cameron has tour. Either way, we both haven't slept in the same bed in awhile. I try to get out of his grip but his grip was too strong. "Stay" he said in a raspy morning voice. "Cam. I need to get up." I said trying to get up again. "Nooooooo! Stay!" He said with his eyes closed. "Cam" I said annoyed. He opened his eyes and pulled me closer to him. "Stay" he demanded and I finally gave in. "You're lucky you're cute" I said laying down and cuddling into his chest. "Mhmm" he said drifting off to sleep. After sleeping for another hour, I slowly wake up. I notice I'm still in Cameron's arms but he was awake. "Hey Ariel?" He asked laying his chin down on my head. "Yes Cameron?" I responded. "Let's go camping." He said. "That sounds amazing but what about Lana?" I asked. "She can stay with my mom or your parents." He said. "Okay. Let's go camping." I said sitting up smiling. "Great. I'll call my mom to see if it is okay with her to keep Lana." He said grabbing his phone. "Now Cameron. We can't do this all the time. We still need to be good parents and stay with Lana." I said getting up to pack. I threw a bunch of clothes and shoes inside my side of the suitcase. I walk into the bathroom and grab my makeup and toiletries and put them in the suitcase. After I finish, Cameron packs while I play on my phone. I scroll through social medias and play random apps on my phone. He walked out and was dressed and ready to go. I put on some clothes and I was ready. "I'm going to go grab Lana and pack her bags." I said walking out of the room. I walk into Lana's room and pick her up. "Hi sweetie pie" I said in a baby voice and kissed the top of her head. "You're going to stay with Grandma Dallas while me and your Father go camping. Okay?" I said looking her in her eyes. She smiled and giggled a little. I smiled and giggle myself. I pack her bag and set next to the door downstairs. "Cam! You ready?" I yelled from downstairs. "Yup" he yelled back walking down the stairs with the luggage. "Thanks for carrying that" I said smiling. "Welcome" he said smiling and opening the front door and walking out. I follow close behind him and put the stuff I had in the trunk also. I put Lana in the back and hopped into the passenger seat. Cameron got in on the driver side and we drove over to Gina's house. Once there, we drop off Lana and head to the camping site.
Okay. I know. This is a really short chapter. Don't yell at me in the comments. But I needed to update but it's like 12:30 am where I live right now. I really need sleep. Anyways, hope you liked it! Love y'all!-Sarah💕