Chapter 21

Ariel's POV
I wake up to my phone vibrating. Who the heck? I pick up my phone and it's a text from?? Cameron.
********
Ariel~Normal print
Cameron-Bold
********
Knock knock

Cameron. You're sitting right beside me.

I know. But where is the fun in that? No where. Now, knock knock.

Fine. Who's there?

Juno

Juno who?

Juno I love you right?

Omg. I do actually.

Do you love me?

I don't know. I married you and had a child for you.

So is that a yes?

Maybe.

Is that a yes maybe or a no maybe?

Cameron!

What?

This is why I married you.

So you do love me?

No.

EXCUSE ME!?

No.

Whyyyyy doooonnnttt yooouuuu llllooovveee meee?

I hope your finger falls off.

That wasn't nice.

That's how I am.

No you're not. You're my child's mom.

Oh. Soo it's your child now?

Yeah

Who carried that baby for 9 months and gave birth to it?

I did.

Haha. Yeah right? I don't recall you having a big tummy.

I was magical and hid it from you.

Keep dreaming, lover boy.
******
I put my phone down and locked it. I look over at Cameron and he's in a ball with his face in his knees. I roll my eyes and pick my phone back up and I text Cameron.

I love you.

I hear his phone buzz and he slowly grabs it. He perks up and he smiles at me. He gets up and runs and kisses me. I giggle into the kiss. I love when he's like this. "Hey. Can you change Lana's diaper?" I ask parting the kiss. "If you reward me, I will" he said smirking. "Like what I kind of award?" I ask. "You have to make out with me." He said smirking. I let out a sigh and agree. He smiled big and he went over to Lana. "Hi baby girl. You're so cute" he said in a cute baby voice and she gave him a smile. "Look at that smile" he said smiling. He changed her diaper and she fell asleep. "Now for my reward" he said smirking and walked towards me. Our faces were inches apart. He leaned in, getting ready to kiss me. "I'm not doing it" I said turning my head, so he ended up kissing my cheek. He looked at me and pouted. "Whyyyyyyy ddddooo yyyyooouuu hhhhaaattteee mmmeeee!?" He pouted. "I don't. I love you." I said smiling. "Then why won't you kiss me?" He asked still pouting. "Because we're in a hospital. Wait till we get home. Okay?" I said smiling. "Okay." He said sitting down on the chair in the room. "We're just about to leave so can you help me collect my things?" I ask and he nods. Once we get everything packed, I call the nurse's office and tell I'm ready to go. I put Lana in her going home outfit and take a picture. I post it on Instagram saying: "All cute and ready to go home❤️"(pic in media)
"Ready?" Cameron says. I look up and he has Lana already in her car seat, ready to go. I smile. "Yup" I said. The nurses brought up a wheel chair and I sat in it. We made our way down and got in the car. After Cam put all the stuff into the car, we head home with our newborn baby girl, Lana Rose Dallas.
Hope you enjoyed that chapter! More coming soon! Love y'all always!~Sarah❤️