Chapter 22

{1 month later}
Ariel's POV
I was sleeping peacefully when I heard I cry. Lana. "Cameron" I said lightly hitting him. He didn't wake up. "Fine. I get her myself." I said getting out of bed. "No. I'll go get her." Cameron said getting out of bed. I smile at him and he does the same. A few minutes later, he walks back into the room. "She just needed some snuggles. Just like I do." He said falling unto me, hugging my torso. I move my hands and scratch his back. After a while, I hear soft snores coming from Cameron. I smile and fall asleep.
*Morning*
I wake up in bed all by myself. I just grab my phone and scroll through social medias. All of a sudden, I hear a faint knock on the door and I see Cameron with my precious baby girl. "Awww" I squealed. He smiles and hands me her. "Hey sweet heart." I said kissing her head. Cameron gets on the bed and cuddles up to me. I lay Lana on my chest and she instantly falls asleep. I start to drift off but power through to stay awake. "Here. I'll take her. You get some rest." Cameron said picking her up. "Thanks Cam. I love you." I said kissing him. "I love you too" he said smiling, walking out. I lay down and close my eyes. I soon fall into a deep sleep.
Cameron's POV
I take Lana back to her crib and grab the monitor and walk downstairs. I make me and Ariel some breakfast. I put it on a tray and carry it upstairs.  I walk into the room and set the tray on the nightstand. I walk over to the bed and kiss her lips softly. She wakes up and rubs her eyes. "Morning babe" I said smiling. "Morning" she said smiling. "I made you breakfast." I said handing her the tray. "Thank you" she said smiling. She pulls my arm towards her and she kisses me. "I love you" she said smiling. "I love you too" I said smiling back at my amazing, beautiful wife.
Sorry. It's short. I'll make ones that are longer! Also I made a new story! Go check it out and show it some love! Love y'all!-Sarah❤️