Chapter 16

*5 months later*
Ariel's POV
Today we find out Baby Dallas's gender! I'm so excited! I got out of bed and get in a shower. When I got out, I blew dried my hair and curled it. I put on makeup and put on some clothes(in the media). I walked out of the bathroom and heard light snores coming from my bed. I smiled. I look on the direction of the snores and see a beautiful sleeping Cameron. I walked over to the bed. I kissed his lips lightly. He started to kiss back. "Morning" I said smiling. "Morning beautiful" he said kissing my cheek. He got out of bed and got in a shower. While he was on the shower, I scrolled through Instagram. I had gained over 2 MILLION followers. Probably from marrying a famous person. Anyways after Cam gets out, he gets dressed and we head to the doctors office.
{Skips Car Ride}
We walked into the doctors office hand in hand. As always, Cameron filled out the papers as I watched what was on TV. We waited anxiously for my name to be called. "Mrs. Dallas" a nurse said. We smiled at each other and walked into the little room. I sat on the table and lifted up my shirt. "This is going to be cold" she said. She squirted the cold blue gel onto my stomach and put the remote thingy on my stomach. I saw a little baby human inside me. "You're going to have a.."
Clifffffhhhannnnngggeeerrr! Sorry! I just don't know what I want it to be! Let me know in the comments! Love y'all!-Sarah❤️