Chapter 15

*After HoneyMoon*
Ariel's POV
Today we are going to get an ultrasound of little baby Dallas. We already told our parents about me being pregnant and they were sooo excited. I got out of bed and got in a shower. When I got out, I put blew dried my hair, straightened it, and put on some makeup. I walked out of them bathroom and put on a black pencil skirt, a floral crop top I got on our Honeymoon, and some white converse. Cameron was still sleeping. I walked over to the bed and kissed his lips sweetly. He started kissing back. "Wake up Cammy-poo" I cooed. "Why?" He groaned. "Because today is the ultrasound!" I screamed with excitement. "Oh yeah! I forgot!" He said getting up and getting dressed. We walked out of the house and got into Cam's car. We pulled into the hospital parking lot and went inside. Cameron got the papers from the window and filled them out while I sat and watched the Disney Channel. He came over and sat next to me. "Still a little kid?" He said smiling. "Well we're going to be watching it for the rest of our lifes" I said smiling. He smiled and rubbed my tummy. "Mrs Dallas" the nurse said at the door. We smiled and walked back. I sat on the table and waited for the doctor. An hour later, the doctor comes in. "Sorry for the long wait. I'm Doctor Philips" she said shaking our hands. "So let's she this little baby of yours" she said smiling. I lifted my shirt and she put that super cold gel on my stomach. She put the remote on my stomach. "Look there's your baby" she said pointing to the little sack. "Oh my gosh" I said putting my hands up to my mouth in excitement. "That our baby" Cameron said happily. I smiled at his comment. After we left from there, we went to Chipotle and ate and then went to the mall. We went to different shops. After that long day, I was super tired. "Wanna go home?" Cameron asked me. "Yes please" I said smiling. We finally made it home and we headed to bed.
There's another chapter! Love y'all!-Sarah💕