Chapter 18

Ariel's POV
Me and Cam are going to the beach today. I get out of bed and put on my swim suit. I heard light snores coming from my bed. I smiled and turned to face where the snores were coming from. I see a beautiful Cameron. I walk over to him and kissed him sweetly. He groaned and turned over to where his face was in his pillow. "Cam you need to wake up. We're going to the beach" I said poking him. "Fine" he said getting up and changing. He put on a black tank top, camouflage swim trunks, and black flip flops. I put on some sun screen and put my shoes on. I grabbed a bag and put random stuff in it. "Ready?" I asked walking down the stairs. "Yup" he said popping the 'p'. He grabbed my hand and we walked out to the car and drove off.

We reached the beach and got out of the car. I walked over to his side and rejoined our hands. We walked onto the white, hot sand, but we went straight to the water. I splashed Cameron in the face. He did it back. I squealed. "Stop" I giggled. He did it one more time. "Cameron" I said sternly but then bursting out laughing. He picked me up and kissed me sweetly. But carefully so he wouldn't hurt the baby. He sat me down onto the white sand and reached into the bag and handed me a water bottle. "Thanks" I said. "Yup" he said sitting down next to me on the blanket. I took a sip of my water and sat next to me. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Matthew Espinosa. "MATTHEW!" I squealed, giving him a tight hug. "ARIEL!" He yelled mimicking me and I giggled. "Hey bro" Cameron said and they did their little bro hug thingy. If you didn't know, Matthew has been my best friend ever since Kindergarten and we still are and forever will be. "I'm so happy to see you" I said hugging him again. "Me too" he said resting his head on my head. I look over at Cameron. He wasn't happy I was hugging Matt and I could tell. His jaw was clenched and his hands were in fists. He was super jealous. I didn't bother with him and started talking to Matt. He could tell I was trying to make him jealous. He pulled my wrist back and whispered in my ear. "I don't like the way you're treating him" "He's my best friend, Cam" I whispered back and went back to talking to Matt. "Well I gotta get going. Call me when you get a chance." He said hugging me and walking off. "Byeeee" I said waving. "Bye" he said waving back. I look over at Cameron and he was hate written in his eyes. "Cameron I'm sorry. I haven't seen him in like 2 years. Lighten up." I said getting up. He rolled his eyes and got up and we went home. The car ride was completely silent. He was soooo mad.
Matthew's POV
I saw Ariel today. I haven't seen her in like 2-3 years! That's crazy! I've missed her so much. I've just been so busy with my new film. So she married Cam. Well she didn't have a choice. She HAD to. I bet deep down inside her, she doesn't actually love him. I mean, Cam is a great guy. It's just, she needs someone better. Someone who can treat her like she should be.... Just me thinking out loud.
Ariel's POV
We finally made it home. That was an awkward car ride. We walked inside and went upstairs. I changed into pajamas, sat on our bed, got out my laptop, and browsed the web. A few minutes later, Cam walks in and sits next to me. He watched as I scrolled through my old pictures. "Wait" he said stopping my hand from scrolling. He moved my hand and clicked on a picture. It was one of me and Matthew. I was kissing his cheek. He just turned over and got underneath the covers, his back towards me. "Cammy?" I asked laying my head on his side. "Hmm" he hummed. "Are you mad at me?" I asked/whispered. "No" he whispered, not opening hi eyes. "Are you sure?" I whispered opening one of his eyes. "Yup" he said putting his face in his pillow. "Fine" I said putting my hands in the air. I put my laptop away and got underneath the covers. "Night Cam" I said kissing his back. "Night babe" he said turning over and kissing my lips sweetly. I smile and cuddle up in his arms and fall asleep. He kisses my forehead and falls asleep.
Sooooo this story hit 2k views... I'm sooooo overwhelmed. Thank you guys soooooo much!!!! I love y'all!-Sarah❤️