Chapter 13

Don't watch the video above till the story says (video in the media)!
Ariel's POV
We arrived at the place the reception was being held. We stood at the back door as our bridesmaids and groomsmen were going in. "Lauren Hill escorted by Nash Grier" people clapped. "Sierra Dallas escorted by Aaron Carpenter" people clapped. "Lacey Matthews escorted by Jacob Sartorius" people clapped. "Bella Fisher escorted by Carter Reynolds" people clapped again. "Now the moment everyone has been waiting for" the man said. "Mr. and Mrs. Cameron Dallas"!" He yelled into his microphone. We danced as we walked in. People cheered and clapped. We started to have our first dance. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you too" he said smiling. We swayed as the song went on. Then the music changed and we did something unexpected. We full on danced.(Video in the media) After we danced I hugged Cameron and we walked over to our table and sat down. We ate our food and now it was time to throw the bouquet. I walked out to the dance floor and they started playing All The Single Ladies. All my bridesmaids came out and some of my close friends did. "Alright ladies! She's going to throw it in 5..4..3..2..1!" The man yelled into his microphone. I threw it backwards and my best friend Lauren caught it. I laughed and walked over and hugged her. We took our picture and now it was time for the garter. They brought out a chair to the middle of the dance floor and told me to sit in it. I sat down and Cameron came over to me. He lifted my leg up and my dress came up with it. I was surprised and held my dress down. He put his hands up my leg and dragged the garter off my leg. I stood up and kissed him. I walked off and all the single men walked onto the dance floor. He threw backwards and nobody went for it. It landed by Nash's feet and he picked it up. I smiled and laughed. Cam and Nash bro hugged and they took a picture. The next thing was cake! Yum. We ate that and I went to change out of my dress.
Cameron's POV
Ariel disappeared. Where'd she go? I looked around. "Cameron, we have captured you wife. If you want her back, you must give us the green stuff." A man said into his microphone. I rolled my eyes and got frustrated because I wanted my wife. "I just want her" I yelled. "Give us money and we'll give you her" he said. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the building and see a truck. I walk over to it and hear Ariel's voice. I smiled and knocked. "Who is it?" A girl inside said. "It's Bella" I said acting like a girl. "Cameron we know it's you" another girl said. "Dang it" I whispered to myself. "Heard that" she said. I groaned. "If you want her, you must say the magic word." She said. "Please" I said frustrated. The door opened and someone jumped into my arms. My woman, Ariel. "I missed you" I said giggling. "Me too" she giggled. "Let's go inside." I said pulling her inside. We walk in and there's two chairs sitting in the middle of the dance floor. We sat in them and they told us to give each other one of our shoes. We did as said. I gave her one of my shoes and she gave me one of her high heels. "Okay. We're going to play Most Likely To. You either raise yours or the other to who you think it's most like" he said. We nodded and he began. "Who said 'I love you first?" He said. I raised my shoe and she raised mine too. Everyone clapped. "Who is more romantic?" I raised mine and she raised hers. "Who always replaces the toilet paper?" I raised hers and she did too. The game went on and their was the last one. "Who loves the other more?" I raised hers and she raised mine. Everyone awed and clapped. I turned around and kissed her. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" she said. We started to dance the night away.

We walked out and people were blowing bubbles and had sparklers in they're hands. We walked through all that stuff and got in the car. Cam's car was decked out with stuff.

We drove off and heard screams

We drove off and heard screams. Cameron honked the horn the whole time. As we were driving down the road, we heard honks. I laid my head against my seat belt and fell into a deep sleep. Best. Day. EVER!
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile but here's a super long chapter! Hope you enjoyed!-Sarah❤️