Chapter 12- The Wedding

Ariel's POV
I woke up and didn't feel Cameron by my side. I saw my dress and all my bridesmaids dresses hung up on their own individual hooks. I see jewelry laid out on the table. I start to grab my phone but I saw a note with my name on it. I opened it and it read:
Dear Ariel,
I won't be able to see you at all today, until you walk down the isle. I love you very much and I can't wait to see you looking beautiful as always!
Love,
Cameron❤️
I hear someone walk in. I look over to the door and saw my girls. I jump up and run and hug them. I get dressed and we head out to get our makeup and hair done. After we go and get our nails done and we grab some drinks from Starbucks. I can't believe this is actually happening. I, Ariel Rose Sanchez, is getting married. I'm so overwhelmed! We head back to my house and start getting dressed. I put on my dream dress and my besties tie up the back. I look at myself in my long mirror and start to cry. Ugggghh.. Pregnant hormones.. I quickly wipe away the tears. Not wanting to mess my beautiful makeup up. I help put on my bridesmaids dresses. I put on my jewelry. I breath in and out. I look at the time and see it's time for us to go. I walk out to see a limo. "Is this for us?" I squealed with excitement. "Yes ma'am. Have a seat" a nicely dressed man said helping into the limo. We started to drive to the chapel. I started getting really nervous. I started shaking a little. I felt a hand touch mine and I look over and see Lauren. "You look beautiful" she said smiling. I smile and look back at the road in front of me. We pulled into the parking lot and drove to the back. We got out and went inside. My dad was waiting for me by the door. He kissed my head. "I'm so happy for my little girl who's all grown up is getting married" he whispered not wanting anyone to hear in the auditorium. I peek through the window in the door and see all the pews full of people. I saw Cameron's little cousin throwing the flower petals out of her little pail. Everyone rose to their feet. "You ready?" My dad whispered to me. I smiled and nodded. We started walking down the isle and I see Cameron smile and wipe away a tear. We finally reach the end of the isle and my dad passed me on to Cameron. "You look beautiful" he whispered and smiled. "You look handsome" I whispered smiling. "Do you Ariel Rose Sanchez, take this man to get your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, through sickness and in health until this day and death do you part?" The preacher said. "I do" I said smiling. "Do you Cameron Alexander Dallas take this woman, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, through sickness and in health, until this day and death do you part?" He said again. "I do" Cameron said looking deep into my eyes. "Now for the written vows" he said walking to the side of the stage. I was going first. "Cameron, I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together. With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person—my love and my life, today and always." I said crying. Cameron wiped the tears from my face and his too. "Ariel, I promise to encourage your compassion, Because that is what makes you unique and wonderful. I promise to nurture your dreams, Because through them your soul shines. I promise to help shoulder our challenges, For there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together. I promise to be your partner in all things, Not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole. Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust, For one lifetime with you could never be enough. This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things." He said trying not to cry. I smiled so hard. The preacher walked back over and asked for the rings. We repeated what the preacher said and put the rings on.
"I now pronounce man and wife. You may kiss the bride" the preacher said. Cameron grabbed my face and kissed me softly. "Mr. and Mrs. Cameron Dallas" he said as Cameron picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the sanctuary. We walked downstairs and walked outside to take pictures. We took one like this:

And many more! We got in the limo and headed to the reception

Soooooooooooo exciiiittttteeeddd! So there's going to be a part two! Stay tuned! Love y'all!-Sarah❤️