Chapter 17

*Recap~ "You're having a..
Ariel's POV
Girl" she said smiling. I put my hands up to my mouth shocked and excited as ever. I squealed and kissed Cameron. "We're having a baby girl!" I squealed. He nodded in excitement. After we left, we got some food in the mall. After we ate, we went shopping for baby girl clothes. We walked into Buy Buy Baby and I grabbed a cart. We walked through the store and something caught my eye. A cute little dress. I went and grabbed it and put it in the cart. I grabbed a couple onesies and night sleepers. We picked out the colors of the nursery. Grey, yellow, and pink. We ordered a crib and got some bottles and pacifiers. I was so excited to be in a BABY store. I never would have thought that I would be pregnant. I was super tired so I asked Cameron if we could leave. We left and I fell asleep again.
(Skips Car Ride)
I felt someone picking me up. Wow. Someone can still pick me up... I hear a door close and footsteps going up the stairs. I hear another door shut. I feel a nice soft thing beneath me. My bed. I love my bed so much. It's so soft and amazing.
Cameron's POV
I picked her up and carried her into the house. I open the door and shut it. I walk up the stairs and got into our room. I shut the door with my foot. I change her clothes and crawl up beside her and she lays her head on my chest. "Goodnight precious" I said kissing the top of her head. "You too" I said kissing her tummy. "I love you Cameron" she said looking into my eyes. "I love you Ariel" I said kissing her lips sweetly. We both fell asleep in each other's arms.
THEY'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!! IM SO EXCITED!! Thanks for all the suggestions! They really helped! Love y'all!-Sarah❤️