Chapter 27

Ariel's POV
We made it to where we were going to stay and we unpacked. I was trying to start a fire when Cameron yelled my name. "Ariel!" "Yeah?!" I yelled back. "Come help me put us this tent." He said and I turned around and laughed hysterically. He had gotten himself stuck in the tent. "I thought you knew how to do it." I said smirking, walking over to where he was. "Well. I did. But I think I lost my touch." He said trying to get out of this predicament. I sighed and laughed and tried to pull the tent off of him but I ended up falling and landed on the hard ground. "Ow." I whispered. "Ariel! Are you okay?" Cameron said helping me up. "Yeah. Hey! You weren't stuck!" I said giggling. "I love your laugh" he said staring me in the eyes. "I love you making me laugh" I said staring back into his eyes. "You're so gorgeous" he said pining me on the ground. "Cameron." I said sternly. "What? I'm just gonna kiss you." He said leaning in, putting his soft lips on mine. "I love you" he said parting the kiss. "I love you more. Now let's put up this tent. Before it rains" I said pointing to the dark cloud coming are way. "Let's do this." He said helping me off the ground and helped dust off all the dirt off me. We finally put the tent up and I started my fire. We sat around the fire on a log and roasted marshmallows. After awhile, it got dark and the clouds started rolling in so we picked up our stuff and got in the tent. "I guess going to summer camp all those years really paid off." I said giggling. He giggled and smiled. "I remember that. We went to the same one. We always did pranks on each other and ended up being sent home on the second day." He said laughing. I smiled and laughed as I remembered those good old days. "You gotta admit..I always had the best pranks." I said smirking. "Psh. I don't think so." He said smiling. "Come on. You know you want to." I said elbowing him. "I will admit. The best prank you did to me was when you put icy hot in my underwear and when I tried to take them off, I couldn't because you put super glue in them. Then I tried get my friends to help me get them off but they got their hands stuck to my underwear. It was very embarrassing." He said looking down. "Oh yeah. That prank was awesome. It took me about a year to plan it out." I said giggling. He smiled and kissed me softly. "I would have never imagined that I would marry you one day. If someone told me, I was gonna marry you back then, I wouldn't have believed them." He said smiling. "Me too" I said giggling, "let's get some sleep. We're going hiking tomorrow." He said pulling me towards him. We laid down and I laid my head on his chest. "Good night Cam" I whispered. "Night Ari" he said kissing the top of my head and we both drifted off to sleep.
Hope you liked it! Sorry. I have a case of writers block and don't know what to right! Anyways! Love y'all!-Sarah💕

The Arranged Marriage (Cameron Dallas Fanfiction) {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें