Chapter 11

Ariel's POV
Here's the list of the bridal party.
Bride: Me
Groom: Cameron
Maid of honor: Lauren, my best friend
Best man: Nash
Bridesmaids: Sierra, Lacey, Callista, Bella
Groomsman: Aaron, Taylor, Jacob, Carter
Flower girl: Cameron's cousin, Casey(sorry I don't know his cousin's name)
Ring bearer: My little cousin, Jackson
We walked into the restaurant after the rehearsal. After everyone ordered their food, I decided to talk while we waited for the food. I tap my fork on my glass cup and get everyone's attention. "I just want to thank y'all for being in me and Cameron's big day. It means so much to me and Cam. So thanks!" I said and sat back down in my seat. I earned a kiss from Cameron and felt him rub my tummy. I smiled and so did he. We got our food and ate it all up. After we thanked everyone for coming, we went home. I fell asleep as we were driving. I couldn't help it. We had such a long day. I can't wait to marry Cameron tomorrow. He's so amazing.
(Skipping car ride)
I felt someone slowly picking me up. I groaned a little but fell back asleep. I peeped my eyes open and saw Cameron's beautiful face. I heard him shut the door and walk upstairs into my room. He sets me down slowly. He quickly grabs one of his shirts and changes my clothes. He put on the shirt and left me in my underwear. I felt him get into the bed and cuddle up with me. He wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you Ariel" he whispered. I turn my head towards him. "I love you Cameron" I said kissing him. We fell asleep and cuddled all night.
Short chapter! The wedding is next☺️ I'm so excited for them to finally get married! But how will they tell the family she's pregnant? To be continued.. Love y'all!-Sarah❤️