Chapter 29

Recap~ "Okay. So a Mountain L-" I said being cut off by something scratching through the tent. All I remember was being in pain and everything went black.
Cameron's POV
"ARIEL!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs, scaring off the mountain lion. "Ariel!" I yelled grabbing her and pulling her into my arms. She had scratches all over her and bite marks from where the mountain lion had had her head in his mouth. "Ariel. S-speak to m-me." I cracked out, sobbing. "Ariel." I said lightly tapping her face. "Ariel. P-please." I pleaded, tears streaming down my face. "C-cam" I heard a weak voice say. "Ariel!" I said hugging her. "C-cam. I l-love y-you." She said weakly, staring me in the eyes. She started to drift off. "No. Ariel. Stay with me." I said lightly slapping her face to keep her awake. "I'm t-tired" she said weakly. "No you're not. You're fighting d-death."I said picking her up and carrying her down the mountain, not caring what I left behind. "Just stay with me Ariel. You can stay awake until I get you to hospital. Okay?" I said finally reaching my truck. She nodded slightly and I put her in the passenger seat. I run as fast as I could to my side and jumped in. I start the truck and sped off in the direction of the hospital.
Update! I know it's super DUPER short but I'll make a longer one next! Hope you enjoyed! Love y'all!-Sarah💕