Chapter 19

Ariel's POV
(She's now 9 months pregnant and is due anytime time. The baby's name is Lana Rose)
So Cameron is leaving today to go to the UK for MAGCON. I'm super sad and wish I could go with him but I'm pregnant, due anytime, and on bed rest. Cameron doesn't wanna go but I'm making him or his fans will be upset with me. He just left and I'm sad but I have to get over it. I went downstairs and took something for my headache. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. I watched TV for a little bit and then called my mom.
*Phone Convo
A-Hey Mom
M-Hey sweetie. How you feeling?
A-Better. My head doesn't hurt anymore.
M-That's good. Well. I gotta go. Love you!
A-Love you too momma!
I hung up and locked my phone and sat it next to me. I decided to take a nap.
*5 minutes into nap
All of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I screeched in pain. "Oh no. Come on Lana. Please not now. You're daddy is not home.*sharp pain* *deep breath* okay. We're going to do it your way." I said putting my shoes on. I called my mom again.
A-Mom. I think I'm going into labor.
M-Okay... I'm coming to pick you up. Don't move. I'm coming as fast as I can. Call Cam and tell him to come to the hospital.
A-Okay. Love you!
M-Love you too! See you soon!
I hung up and called Cam.
C-Hey babe! I miss you soooo much!
A-I miss *sharp pain* *deep breath* you too!
C-Ariel.. Are you okay?
A-Yeah.. I'm going into labor..
C-*dead silence* Okay... I just got off the airplane.. I'll just get back on the plane and fly back.
A-Really? You're going to drop everything just for me?
C-Well yeah. You're my wife, who's having my child. Oh can I talk to Lana?
A-Sure.*moves phone down to stomach*
C-Hey baby girl! Don't you dare move till I get home! I mean it Lana! Don't move! Do as Daddy says, okay? Let's have no problems. Alright, be gentle with mom. I love you Lana!
C-Okay. I'm getting on the plane. I love you Ariel!
A-I love you too Cammy!
I hung up and my mom came into the front door. "Wow. That was quick." I said giggling. "Well. I may have gone 70 in a 45 mph zone." she said shying away from the last words. "Mom!" I said laughing, hitting her playfully. "Well! You are going into labor! Let's get you in the car" she said helping me up and helping me into the car. She got into the car and we sped off to the hospital.
*At the hospital*
We are in a room and they have me hooked up to monitors and all kinds of machines. I hear the door open and I looked as quick as I could. It was a nurse. Dang it. I keep thinking everyone is Cameron. "Hello Mrs. Dallas. You're contractions are 3-4 minutes apart and you are 3cm dilated." She told me. "Okay. Thank you" I responded. "You're welcome" she said smiling and walked out. I decided to take a nap.
*10 minutes into nap
I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. I open my eyes and saw a familiar face. I pull away. "Cameron!" I yelled hugging him. "Ariel!" He yelled and then kissed my forehead. "How you feeling, baby girl?" He said rubbing my head. "Fine. Just really hurt when contractions hit." I said smiling. "Well that's good. That you're not hurting outside of contractions." He said smiling. "Yeah" I said smiling.
UPDATE! Sorry for a short chapter but Lana Rose is coming!! I'm soo excited to write the next chapter!! If this hits 4K views, I'll update! Make sure to leave a vote! I love y'all!-Sarah💖