Chapter 30

(Start playing music, don't start reading till the music starts) *get your tissues, ladies*
Cameron's POV
It's been three days and Ariel hasn't woken up. I can't stand to look at her. I hate seeing her in pain. I know, she's not awake to be pain, but I know that if she does wake up, she'll be in pain. I can't lose her. I can't. I won't be able to live without her. The doctor walking into the door broke me from my thoughts. "I don't like being the person to tell you this but she's in critical condition and has a 95% chance of not waking up." He said looking down. NO! I CANT LOSE HER! There's still a 5% chance of her living. "Thank you sir" I said looking down. He nodded and walked out. All of a sudden, I hear a loud beeping noise. Nurses rush into the room as fast as they could. "Sir. You need to leave." A nurse said pushing me out of the room. "What's wrong with her?!" I yelled but she slammed the door in my face. I wiped the tears that were falling off my cheeks and sat down in a chair near her room. A nurse walks over to me and comforts me. "It's okay. Let's just hope she's okay." She said rubbing my back. "Yeah" I responded. She got up and walked back over to the nurse's station. After 30 minutes passed, I knew I wasn't going to be able to be in there for awhile so I fell asleep since I haven't been able to sleep in three days. "Cameron Dallas?" A nurse said shaking me, making me wake up. "Sir.. She's gone." My heart shattered into pieces. "What!?" I sobbed into my hands. "I'm so sorry." She said rubbing my back. "Come with me." She said helping me up. We walk into the room and there was a sheet over her. "N-noooo" I sobbed and fell to the floor. "S-she's g-g-gone" I sobbed through my tears. The nurse helps me up and takes me over to her. She pulls the sheet down and I see my wife. The girl I married a year ago. The beautiful girl I always had a crush on. The girl that played pranks on me as I did them back. Now that beautiful girl that I so dearly loved for as long as I can remember is gone. She doesn't look like the same girl I've loved for many years. She was super pale and had scratches all over her. "It should have been me" I sobbed out, laying my head down on her bed. "I'll give you some time together." The nurse said as she left the room. I just lay there and cry. How am I supposed to live now? I can't. She was my everything. "Sir. We need to take her now." A nurse said trying to pull me out. "I love you Ariel" I said kissing her forehead. The nurse pulled me out and sat me in a chair. I watched as they put her in a maroon bag and zip it. I watch as they roll her down the hallway into the elevator. I follow quick behind. "Sir. You can follow us down but you can't come with us." The man that was the manager of the funeral home said. I nodded and wiped my nose. We walked out of the elevator and out the back door. "Goodbye Ariel." I said tearing streaming down my cheeks. "I love you" I whispered as they put her inside the vehicle. "Farewell Ariel Rose Sanchez Dallas." I said as they car pulled out of the hospital driveway. I sat on the ground and cried into my hands. "WHYYYY!?" I screamed in tears. "WHY HER!!? WHY NOT ME!?" I screamed. All of a sudden, I hear my name being yelled. "Cameron!" I look to see who it was. It was her parents. Once they saw my tears, her mom ran to hug me. "S-she's g-gone" I sobbed. "It's okay. We'll get through this together." She said letting me go with tears streaming down her face. I look over at her dad and he was holding my baby. "Lana." I said running up to her. I take her from his arms and hug her tight. "I love you Lana." I said. We all go inside and sit together and try to be happy, thinking of the good times we had with my sweet and passed baby girl, Ariel.
*wipes tears* guys... I was in tears writing this chapter.. I'm not kidding.. With the music, it makes it sadder. She's gone guys.. She's gone. Please stay tuned! Love y'all!-Sarah💕

The Arranged Marriage (Cameron Dallas Fanfiction) {UNDER EDITING}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara